Anyone interested in sigs?

+
Anyone interested in sigs?

When I'm bored I like to play around in Photoshop, if you'd like a signature gimme the pictures you want and a rough idea

:bored: you can also message me if you're shy or whatever :wat:

---------- Updated at 03:54 PM ----------

Ok scratch that, I didn't realise the signatures were so small *squints*

Last edited:

Kaebus2196

I used to do this all the time for clan mates and other forum members on different sites. Makes me want to go make one now.

When I'm bored I like to play around in Photoshop, if you'd like a signature gimme the pictures you want and a rough idea

:bored: you can also message me if you're shy or whatever :wat:

---------- Updated at 03:54 PM ----------

Ok scratch that, I didn't realise the signatures were so small *squints*

If you're inclined I wouldn't mind a "full size" cyber variant of my evil Tinkerbelle.
Might be an interesting piece as how "cyber" do you go before you lose "cute fairy"? How do you portray evil/mischievous?

Kaebus2196

I'm also trying to decide on what looks best for my new podcast logo, suggestions would be appreciated. I like the red and black letters (although if you think a different color contrast would be more Cyberpunk appropriate I'm certainly open to it), but I am still experimenting with the glow outline. So far I like the blue outline the most I think, but what do you guys think? Let me know if there is any other color combinations I should try.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 33
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 35
Last edited by a moderator:

Kaebus2196

I like my sig. Full of help AND threat!

Could use more Cpunk, though. Hmm.

Couldn't agree more. But can't go wrong with Witcher either.

---------- Updated at 05:03 PM ----------

Very basic, but here is a quick-couple-minute one.

Attachments

• Signature 1.jpg
    Signature 1.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 37

Kaebus2196

Clever, you must be a Netrunner at heart with internet-breaking skills like that :p

I'm also trying to decide on what looks best for my new podcast logo, suggestions would be appreciated. I like the red and black letters (although if you think a different color contrast would be more Cyberpunk appropriate I'm certainly open to it), but I am still experimenting with the glow outline. So far I like the blue outline the most I think, but what do you guys think? Let me know if there is any other color combinations I should try.

ayyyyyyyyy.... lol idk I think this would look better, and screw you for upstaging me on the sigs too :p you can take over lol

Attachments

• 4 copy.jpg
    4 copy.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Kaebus2196

ayyyyyyyyy.... lol idk I think this would look better, and screw you for upstaging me on the sigs too :p you can take over lol

I do prefer that logo over the one I did of course haha, however I am not entirely familiar with the rules against using fragments of a copyrighted logo for a social hub. The podcast is not at all to gain profit, just relay information. So I'd have to see the rules for it, but who knows, maybe I could e-mail the media address of CDPR and ask about it. Depending on what they say I may consider this one instead!

Last edited by a moderator:
I do prefer that logo over the one I did of course haha, however I am not entirely familiar with the rules against using fragments of a copyrighted logo for a social hub. The podcast is not at all to gain profit, just relay information. So I'd have to see the rules for it, but who knows, maybe I could e-mail the media address of CDPR and ask about it. Depending on what they say I may consider this one instead!

oh yeah, I'd be surprised if CDPR had a problem with a fan using that for a non profit podcast. especially since you're talking about the game! we're not talking about konami lol but if you're worried hmmm I'd say change the red "c" in your logo to yellow and use the one with the glowing blue around the letters

Attachments

• 22copy.jpg
    22copy.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Kaebus2196

Something more like this?

Also, for purposes of remaining on the thread topic, here is an older signature that I used when I first started on the forum. It used to be green though, I just did the color change a minute ago.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 27
  • Signature.jpg
    Signature.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 37
Which one do you like better, yours or mine? lol I edited the last post and you should be offering to make people sigs not me lol. make it more florescent and hardcore :p

Last edited:

Kaebus2196

Which one do you like better, yours or mine? lol I edited the last post and you should be offering to make people sigs not me lol. make it more florescent and hardcore :p

Oh hey! Yeah I like the brighter fluorescent backing, and I think that is actually a nice addition to have it outline the ends of the C that overlap the P as well. I wouldn't have even though about that ha. Do you use Photoshop for that? Or do you just use the term photoshop as your choice of verb and actually use paint.net like me? Eheh.

Oh hey! Yeah I like the brighter fluorescent backing, and I think that is actually a nice addition to have it outline the ends of the C that overlap the P as well. I wouldn't have even though about that ha. Do you use Photoshop for that? Or do you just use the term photoshop as your choice of verb and actually use paint.net like me? Eheh.

I have Photoshop lol

Kaebus2196

Sure though, since the topic has been opened if anybody does happen to want a signature, or to see what one from me would look like, I'd be happy to do it. I've got enough free time. And don't worry, I only use the Perfect Dark font upon request.

I love doin' sigs too...
I tried to upload afew to share here, but it appears that my sigs are too big in size... Ah well, I tried.
Yeah ...sigs are cool aren't they?
:fun:
However...here's two variations for the Witcher sig.

Attachments

• WITCHER-SIG-013-Named.gif
    WITCHER-SIG-013-Named.gif
    125.7 KB · Views: 25
  • WITCHER-SIG-014-Named.gif
    WITCHER-SIG-014-Named.gif
    124.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Top Bottom