Anyone know what the name of this piece of music is called from bad ending of Witcher 3?

+
Music starts at around 11:48 of this video and ends at around 12:40 when it gets drowned out by the dark ominous music as the monsters start swarming in.

It must have a name or maybe there's a video somewhere of just this piece of beautiful music? Please will someone help as I have tried to find it but alas to no avail... :(

Thanks

You might have probably have searched about OST videos already.

If you didn't find it you could check the official soundtrack releases.

Also see if someone made a rip of the music, maybe ask the uploaders of the videos.

Music starts at around 11:48 of this video and ends at around 12:40 when it gets drowned out by the dark ominous music as the monsters start swarming in.

It must have a name or maybe there's a video somewhere of just this piece of beautiful music? Please will someone help as I have tried to find it but alas to no avail... :(

Thanks
It wouldn't surprise me if it was actually just a part of "After the Storm" that plays before the officially labeled release start and end times. "After the Storm" is the official theme of the bad/sad ending, so it may actually be a part of that song in an unlabeled fashion. If not, it sounds like the sadder parts of the "White Orchard" theme. I could be wrong though because it also sounds a lot like it has bits from "Wake Up, Ciri," and the "The Wolf and the Swallow." I spent like an hour looking and I honestly can't say for certain. It even sounds like "Family Matters."
:giveup:

Last edited:

Guest 4402625

Throughout the game your hundreds of hours hard work rely on a decision on telling someone 'calm down' or 'go for it' and you have to make that decision in 5 seconds. Congratulations you have achieved this depressive ending.

Top Bottom