Anyone noticed how female V's neck is stupidly long?

+
Like, is she part giraffe? Hey CDPR - photo mode is fun and all, but it'd be nice if V looked like she doesn't have three extra vertebrae in her neck...

Cyberpunk2077_2021-01-29_12-58-23.jpg
Cyberpunk2077_2021-01-29_13-02-10.jpg
Cyberpunk2077_2021-01-29_13-04-30.png

EDIT: Ignore third picture - proportions are normal when not in third-person mode on bike (as per comments below).

Last edited:
Not until you posted them two ostrich pics above no, last one looks fine
Actually yeah, last one is fine. Just did some google image searching and I think my perspective was distorted by the first two. Probably just another one of those janky temporary-head things in the current version of Red Engine.

I actually like her neck. But it definitely looks weird in the first two pictures. I recon the head needs to be at the same position the head is with male V when riding a bike and because they have different body types the female one looks stretched.

Then again, if male V's neck looks weird as well then I guess it's one more of those things you weren't supposed to see in 3rd person view.

Like, is she part giraffe? Hey CDPR - photo mode is fun and all, but it'd be nice if V looked like she doesn't have three extra vertebrae in her neck...

This is an issue that has plagued 3d video games for what feels like decades. When they tilt their head back (such as when on a motorcycle) it stretches. Its got to do with how the skeleton-grid things joints are rotated, I guess.

Not to mention the neck is too long to begin with.

Another of the thousands of things that have to improve the game ... just over 3 years of development do not allow for more. And the truth is that we must congratulate the development team for their hard work to bring us a half-made game.

Oh dear. someone doesn't understand the camera.
I'm going to edit this because the above one liner is a bit unfair. Female V does have a long neck but what was the FOV on those pictures?

Oh dear. someone doesn't understand the camera.
I'm going to edit this because the above one liner is a bit unfair. Female V does have a long neck but what was the FOV on those pictures?
FOV was all the way left - this is the first thing I do most of the time when taking screenshots. I suspect this issue is a side effect of the way Red Engine patches a temporary head onto the first-person body while riding around. You can see I'm right too - look at the way the neck tattoo is distorted in the first image as compared to the third one.

When I visited Judy during the Evelyn is Dead mission- I noticed the exact same thing (impossibly long thin neck) on Judy as were were talking. Could be worse; I guess----------------they could all be built like Animal women. :D

Top Bottom