Anyone playing Cyberpunk 2077 on the PS4 (not the pro)?

+
Anyone playing this game on the PS4 (not the pro)? I heard there were issues with this game and that it was best to play it on the PS4 pro or the PS5. I was wondering if this game is now playable on the PS4 (not the pro) with the recent update? Thanks

The disc version on the PS4 isn't working because CDPR apparently don't test patches. So maybe there are some digital version players?

I am playing the game on PS4 Slim, bought the game physically back in like June-July 2021 and the game was playable back then up to the last update where the update corrupted the date for us, the physical version owners, the digital version seems to work. I had fun with it despite it having it's flaws. I remember it crashed a few times, the framerate is inconsistent, the models take some time to load at times, the in-game radio usually bugs out and stops playing after awhile, possibly cause of the loading the game has to make while you drive from a location to another one (I am just assuming) and some other audio delays/bugs as well. Overall for me it was good enough, I had fun playing it when I first got it and still had up until now when I can't play it anymore, waiting for the fix to be released. If you really want to play the game on a Base/Slim PS4 I recommend getting it on really good sale else you should look to either play it on PC or upgrade at least to a PS4 Pro since Sony themselves don't recommend playing it on a Base/Slim PS4. Just don't get the physical version to play it on a PS4 as for now, no matter what PS4 it is, until the bug with the corrupted data is fixed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom