Anyone RP John Wick during Silverhand missions

+
Just a wild thought, maybe it is just me but... I get that strong John Wick vibe when playing Silverhand in his mission . Essentially Keanu Reeves himself. Almost feel like the Malorian pistoie is made for him. By the way if you haven't seen John Wick series, go watch it , it is a fantastic movie. Great choice of actor CDPR for bringing into this game !

Those sequences are John Wick. You're supposed to walk out tap everyone in the head while doing cool reloads.

I agree with op . this is one of point is i still <3 this game :0
they pick a right choice ever. and I am his fans club .
I watch all his movie . for pratice my english too .
:>

cheer

Johnny even says "Sit, stay" to a guy he put to the ground, which are the exact same words John Wick says to his dog before leaving the Continental Hotel...
Don't fear the reaper is the best ending for me as well, it even has a little Matrix vibe when you go through the main door and the security check ^^

I think Matrix is much more related if you take the two different pills into consideration, no? Only replace Misty with Morpheus :)

Just a wild thought, maybe it is just me but... I get that strong John Wick vibe when playing Silverhand in his mission . Essentially Keanu Reeves himself. Almost feel like the Malorian pistoie is made for him. By the way if you haven't seen John Wick series, go watch it , it is a fantastic movie. Great choice of actor CDPR for bringing into this game !
how do you even RP in this game?

how do you even RP in this game?

Ummm, pretty sure this entire genre is massive open world RPG - (Role playing game) . RPG can come as third person or first person . In the case of Cyberpunk, CDPR just felt that having it first person is the right feel and the right thing to do that is all.

Except you can't do Jiu Jitsu and Standing Judo melee moves in CP. Would be cool if you did, but it would require third person view to execute / appreciate.

Top Bottom