Anyone sick of Brouver/Ciri yet?

+
Hello.

I never posted on a GWENT forum before, since I am not too active community member, I just play some cards when I have time. If something is not ok for me, I usually just wait until things changes.
However I think something needs to be done by the state of the game, and the “advanced match making filter” would be an awesome solution for most of the gamers.
As other people posted above me, just let the people “ban” 1-2 leader, and every user can decide himself if he want to go another match against machine-alchemy-wardancer deck.
You let the tournament guys use this system, I do not think it would hurt the Meta either. Probably would provide some shift from the most popular decks.
If still you think this filtering would be bad for the competative aspect of the game, lets just add this to casual mode.
It would be a really nice feature to have to survive till homecoming.

I think there is a balance change coming soon. That will probably shift the meta around so... just have to wait and see

when is released?? elvenscout changes??
PS. please make Pavko ELF

Last edited:
cgcccp;n10925003 said:
How about Imlerith? He IS elf, but has no tag (like others WH characters).

It's the whole Wild Hunt pack that should have the Elf tag. Like, everything but the Wild Hounds (obviously).

Which is something that will buff Aguara, so...

pthieu1986;n10925000 said:
But he has a bow and his voice lines suggest that he's an archer instead of a hawker.
No need to be so discriminative. People can be archers and hawkers, humans and archers, and - appararently - elves and hawkers at the same time. :)

Burza46;n10924853 said:
Brouver will see a change and won't pull disloyal units with the May patch :)
That's great news, thanks for the update.
Any chance that you also take a look at other known spy-abuse issues (like Thaler to Dun Banners or Hym to Skjall to Udalryk)? :rolleyes:

As if NG Alchemy / Great sword meta wasn't boring as well as Brouver?

Not taking any side, but I'm kinda sick also of the other 2 mentioned above.

Top Bottom