Anyone sick of Brouver/Ciri yet?

+
bojerbela;n10894921 said:
I made a Nilfgaard Soldier fun deck (not competitive) for Casual...just to have fun. My matchups: 2 Alchemy, 1 Brouver Shupe, 1 Eithne, 1 Greatswords, 1 Brouver Elven Swarm, 1 NG Soldiers. 7 matches 5 Tier 1 decks. No fun. Why do Rank 20-21 people play T1 decks in Casual?

Been literally the same with my own selfmade fun decks. I have no idea why people play T1 decks in casual but it makes me sick. I mean if you wanna win or have a competitive match go and play your overtuned deck in ranked and stop ruining the fun for people that want to hang out for a while.

Next patch will be after Gwent Open so some day after 20th of May, my bet is the end of the season so almost June. Last patch with some meta changes was in February. FeelsConstructedMan .

Nerys;n10896071 said:
Next patch will be after Gwent Open so some day after 20th of May, my bet is the end of the season so almost June. Last patch with some meta changes was in February. FeelsConstructedMan .

Oh gods, I totally forgot about Open :O 1 month, ehh... :hmm:

DeniedPancake79;n10896791 said:
Just wondering what would ppl like to do with Brouver. How exactly would you like to balance it?
Just add option to ban 1 leader from Pro/Matchmaking - no one will play Brouver, if they always face with mirrors.

Simple balance fixes(if cdpr dont want to remove create): make elven scout disloyal and boost created card by 1, officer swaps loyal units, brouver play loyal units.
:listen:

LevokosM;n10896851 said:
Just add option to ban 1 leader from Pro/Matchmaking - no one will play Brouver, if they always face with mirrors.

So basically just ban it right? Now I would love to see for example Henset/Winch banned from Pro/Matchmaking. Or Emhyr especially because of Mandrake-Knight abuse. So once you start banning cards/leaders it will never end.. Banning is not an answer to this problem.

I am curious what CDPR has in mind for create. Issue with Wardancers and balancing issues with some cards like Viper Witchers aside, these decks spam create as well. Tough alone but spammed with lucky RNG, they become all the more frustrating.

DeniedPancake79;n10897031 said:
So basically just ban it right? Now I would love to see for example Henset/Winch banned from Pro/Matchmaking. Or Emhyr especially because of Mandrake-Knight abuse. So once you start banning cards/leaders it will never end.. Banning is not an answer to this problem.

Agree 100% Bans cannot be the path forward.
My 2 Gliteroogs...balancing via more restrictive decks. Say, Brouver-Barclay-Cleaver spam combo is fine, but then limit elves in Brouver decks.

Have a core sub faction set of cards with no limit and hard limit "allied" cards of the same faction. Viper Witchers with Jan Calveit, but no slave drivers (that is if create is the same).

Brouver/cleaver/war dancer/ciri all in one deck is not fun at all. I don't mind playing against this deck once in a while but when most of my matches are various combinations of this combo. Ughghhhh, please CDPR.

CDPR, maybe you react on thread? Or you still planing to fix mulligan/coinflip?
We need answer, when you'll fix current Brouver shit.

They dont listen to sugestions, its terible because multiplayer games require exactly that.
Without weekly balance hotfixes this game will be ruled by abusable braindead netdecks.
:bored:

Pruny;n10893661 said:
Scumatel swarm is an abomination, elvenscouts should be removed from ranked and warduncer made ambush.

Scumatel? Really? What is this, the third grade? I guess it's so much worse than NR machine create and Henselt spam. How about Skellige bear and greatsword/longship spam? Maybe NG alchemy slave driver/witcher spam? I've seen you complain about ST in every thread it's brought up.

I understand the frustration but if you're that adamant about hating spam decks, complain about every one, not just ST. I like NG but have no issues calling out their crap, like witcher spam. Sorry for sounding like a prick here but I keep hearing the same things over and over again, while people ignore others. By all means, complain about ST spam but do so for other factions as well. Singling out one won't help devs balance the game better. We'll just end up with one bad faction.

Wardancer, that one little card, can win games. And you can have 3 of them, increasing your chance of drawing one when you need it. If other factions have to use a silver spy for CA, why does ST only need a small bronze for that? This card won't stay like this. It simply can't.

Last edited:
In weekend 3of4 games were against ST vomit point swarm. :mad:

Last edited:
Oh my God. I am so glad someone created this thread. That is all I have faced on ranked lately! I know the faction challenge is probably making it a little worse, but seriously, it is mind numbingly boring. And I agree with people who ask if they get bored. I mean really, it is the same constantly. Doesn't matter what deck I use, they always use the same and always manage to find ciri in their hand!!!! Rage rage rage.

Btw I love scoia'tael, its my favorite, but I refuse to play the coin flip ciri version.

Top Bottom