Anyone struggling running the game on mid or even high end PC ?

+
Been getting pretty decent FPS after updating to the drivers released yesterday. I'm on a 9700k and a 1070ti, running at 1080p. I left almost everything on high but dropped shadows and cascading shadows, plus set LOD to low.

There are places where FPS drops a bit, to counter that I enabled fidelityFX targeted at 60fps with minimum res at 50% and it has been running butter smooth even in dense areas. You do see the resolution gets a bit trash in some points with fidelityfx enabled, but that's better than having less than 60fps all the time.

If your card can do DLSS, turn it on, even in quality mode. Seems to give a huge boost in fps.

Last edited:
No problems in my case.

Gaming laptop, about a year old. 16GB, Intel i-7, NVidia GTX 1660Ti, up to date drivers. Installed on SSD.

So, it's a decent system, but by no means cutting edge. I'm running at the settings recommended by the system. Very smooth over about 6 hours of play so far.

Hey guys hope you can help me, I can't even start the game, when I press play in the launcher I'm instantly getting an crash report and the Launcher closes. It's just saying that it crashed and nothing more. I'm using an Ryzen 7 3700x and an AMD Radeon 5700 xt so this shouldn't be it. I tried everything, I re-intalled Cyberpunk several times I run it as Admin I turned of Steam in game overlay and everything similar and re-downloaded the driver. I'm also one of the persons who have problems with dowloading the newest windows securitay update so maybe it has something to do with that but I don't know, sorry for bad Englisch some times and greetings to my country man because I'm from Gremany, thanks for your help!

Before the driver update I had 2 problems: One was the terrible FPS and the other was one of the windows programs in the background jumping massively up to using more than 30% of my SPU. After the update both issues went away and I've been running quite well on a GTX 1070ti, though I did reduce a lot of settings from Ultra to High updating the drivers.

Before the driver update I had 2 problems: One was the terrible FPS and the other was one of the windows programs in the background jumping massively up to using more than 30% of my SPU. After the update both issues went away and I've been running quite well on a GTX 1070ti, though I did reduce a lot of settings from Ultra to High updating the drivers.

U got 1070Ti, I got 1070 OC 8G and I HAVE to play on medium setting with constant FPS dropping between 45-60. This game really need more time. Maybe they should have delayed it again for another 1-2 months...

Guest 4454648

I also have a GTX 1080 paired with an AMD 3900x and 16 GB of RAM and I struggle to maintain 60 FPS steady in the city, it drops to 40 fairly often on LOW settings. I already preordered an RTX 3080, but that game is barely playable with a 1080, which doesn't seem normal to me. I have to admit, I am playing at 1440p, but that shouldn't be such a problem giving what a 1080 should be able to do. I didn't expect to run it on ultra with stable 60 fps, but it can't go lower then Low. I hope that this is just a bug and will get fixed fairly quickly. If not, I am kinda disappointed. Hopefully the 3080 arrives soon.

I run this on high with a i7-6700k and gtx 1080 limited to 50 fps and AMD's rescaling at 50% of 4k with outstanding performance

Having serious issues on my side at 1440, with my 1080ti.

After reading around the forums, it seems like a lot of 1000 series users are experiencing poor framerates and visual glitches in the game.

Was wondering if any other 1000 users would like to chip in here with:

- What specific card you are using?
- What resolution/settings you are playing at?
- What sort of performance you are encountering?

After reading around the forums, it seems like a lot of 1000 series users are experiencing poor framerates and visual glitches in the game.

GTX 1080
FidelityFX Off: Low/ FidelityFX On @75-100%: High
45-75 FPS / 50 pretty much stable

I have a 2080ti 9900k 32gb ram win10 ssd latest drivers and playing on steam 4k. I can run everything on high and get 35 to 50 fps solid 60 on medium settings. Its what I expected I leave it on high its to pretty not too.
I remember when I tried to get more fps out of the witcher 2 by using sli with two 580's via jumper cable. Those were the days, and no it didn't work.

Asus rog 1080ti

Playing at 3440x1440p using the game default settings of ultra. I turned off motion blur and film grain.

Getting 30-38fps. Drops below 30 during action scenes. Change to high settings and fps still stays in the 30's.

On the latest Nvidia drivers.

i managed to maintain around 55-58 fps with most everything on low aside from a few custom settings, but the problem isnt with my gpu (1080), this game is absolutely throttling my cpu (i7 8700k). other games i play average around 40% cpu usage but this game averages around 75% usage and constantly spikes to 100% usage

I-7 3620 3,60 Ghz with a GTX 970 here.

Runs better then I expected.
Crowd size medium, shadows low, obviously no ray tracing, most other settings medium to high.

Gtx 1050 Ti
1920x1080 Low settings
FidelityFX Off
22-32fps

I get between 54 and 68 fps normally sitting at around 57-58 most of the time.

Using a 3080, ryzen 3900xt, 32gb 3600mhz ram with all of the settings max/psycho.
3440x1440 res
dlss on auto

Thanks, but I was wondering what base resolution you were using, and what your settings were quality wise?

1080p? 1440p? 4k?

1440p, and regarding the settings, I tested it with the presets so it was easier to explain it on the forums. Like I said in the post above, Low preset with FidelityFX off and High Preset with it on at 75% of the resolution. Wouldn't really recommend the latter one tho. Even tho textures are better, it becomes to blurry for my taste. Only use FidelityFX if you can't play on your native resolution on the lowest settings and don't have the option to use DLSS. Also, don't use it for 1080p and below, it becomes so blurry that it becomes unplayable imo.

Managed to get a boost in FPS by decreasing the crowd density.
I totally missed this option since it is under the 'Gameplay' Tab/options. Try it out, it's nothing groundbreaking, but I gained around a 10% FPS boost in cities.

Probably nothing new to most of you, maybe I'm just a dumba$$ and missed this.

Managed to get a boost in FPS by decreasing the crowd density.
I totally missed this option since it is under the 'Gameplay' Tab/options. Try it out, it's nothing groundbreaking, but I gained around a 10% FPS boost in cities.

Probably nothing new to most of you, maybe I'm just a dumba$$ and missed this.
Glad that this worked out for you. This was the first option I tried but it didnt seem to help...

For me eveything runs smooth and fine on 1080p in Ultra Settings(I just turn motion blur off, I don't like it). I'm very impressed, I thought my PC would burn down, because it's not the newest.
But I get 40 to 60 FPS in Ultra on 1080p even in very populated scences in NC.(I locked the framerate at 59 because of v-sync)
Ryzen 2600x
16GB RAM @ 3066MHz
AMD Vega 56 (Sapphire Pulse)
installed on SSD

For people who have installed it on HDD, make sure you have the HDD option enabled in the game settings.

I also have a GTX 1080 paired with an AMD 3900x and 16 GB of RAM and I struggle to maintain 60 FPS steady in the city, it drops to 40 fairly often on LOW settings. I already preordered an RTX 3080, but that game is barely playable with 1080, which doesn't seem normal to me. I have to admit, I am playing at 1440p, but that shouldn't be such a problem giving what a 1080 should be able to do. I didn't expect to run it on ultra with stable 60 fps, but it can't go lower then Low. I hope that this is just a bug and will get fixed fairly quickly. If not, I am kinda disappointed. Hopefully the 3080 arrives soon.
I seem to be doing alright as I'm also a GTX 1080 owner that is also gaming with a 3900x CPU, yet I have 64 Gb RAM and am playing @ 1080p on an SSD, despite my 1440p monitor...

Here are my settings:
I'm averaging between 55-70 outdoors/indoors.

Top Bottom