Anyone thought Misty's Esoterica was a strip club? Lol

+
Really? 2? I thought I've seen more, but I haven't really been looking 😂. Now I will keep an eye out.

"ANYONE THOUGHT MISTY'S ESOTERICA WAS A STRIP CLUB? LOL"

Not really. Thought the first time into something like (exotic) souvenirs.

Last edited:

"ANYONE THOUGHT MISTY'S ESOTERICA WAS A STRIP CLUB? LOL"

Not really. Thought the first time into something like (exotic) souvenirs.
Yeah, I see your point. Once you know the definition of esoterica, it's automatically clear. My video is just making fun of it, because the word is so similar, sound-wise, to erotica. So the pervert mind (guilty lol) tries to make a connection.
Post automatically merged:

Nope, 4 in reality ;)
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Really? 2? I thought I've seen more, but I haven't really been looking 😂. Now I will keep an eye out.
There's 4 in total which can be interacted with.
2 of them are "locked" until a certain point in the game and many other which you could view as such, are not interactible.

There's 4 in total which can be interacted with.
2 of them are "locked" until a certain point in the game and many other which you could view as such, are not interactible.
Really, I thought "Clouds" was a place that can be interacted with outside of the mission Automatic Love. I mean I never went back, but I assumed (like an idiot lol) that it was naturally open and interactive.

Really, I thought "Clouds" was a place that can be interacted with outside of the mission Automatic Love. I mean I never went back, but I assumed (like an idiot lol) that it was naturally open and interactive.
Even by doing the "right things", V is no longer welcome to the Clouds anyway :)
There are 2 on JigJig Street and 2 unlocked later in the Dark Matter after completing "Off The Leash" quest.
(They were quite useful at time, because they allow you to trigger cutscenes whenever you wanted, to fix some bugs/issues^^)

Last edited:
Yeah, I see your point. Once you know the definition of esoterica, it's automatically clear.
Would be cool if she sold placeables that you could use to decorate your apartments with.
My video is just making fun of it, because the word is so similar, sound-wise, to erotica. So the pervert mind (guilty lol) tries to make a connection.
Haha, well, I had already seen that the Reds were sort of forced to wield the sword of censorship just keep the game in the game, so knew upfront a sexshop of any kind was prematurely out of the question.

Last edited:
Even by doing the "right things", V is no longer welcome to the Clouds anyway :)
There are 2 on JigJig Street and 2 unlocked later in the Dark Matter after completing "Off The Leash" quest.
(They were quite useful at time, because they allow you to trigger cutscenes whenever you wanted, to fix some bugs/issues^^)
Thanks for the tip about using the cutscenes to fix bugs. I wish I had known that when I had a bug that kept all enemies from seeing me. I had to start a new playthrough because I didn't have a backup save far enough to before the bug. Thanks again.

It's Night City. I assume every building houses a strip club until proven otherwise.
Yeah. :LOL: Especially true on jig jig street-area.

Would be cool if she sold placeables that you could use to decorate your apartments with.

Haha, well, I had already seen that the Reds were sort of forced to wield the sword of censorship just keep the game in the game, so knew upfront a sexshop of any kind was prematurely out of the question.
Man that'd be so cool if she sold decorative for the apartments. I wonder if CDPR is thinking about that as something to add in the future.

Well, what I do know is, to serve the entire population of Night City, we have two prostitutes... righ now...(they must have their days pretty busy) :p
I mean I don't really need it, but I've always found strange that in an ultra-decadent dystopian metropolis there are only 2 Joytoys for hire by V, specially when there were 6 in TW3 base game, and that is a medieval world defined by intolerance and religious fanaticism

I think with the anime they have more freedom as far as what can be shown so more nudity, more strip clubs etc. Game sales would have been impacted if the game embraced that.
There were a lot of places in the game but you can't enter them. I don't think it's integral to the game but in a dystopian place called "Night City" you'd expect to have more options

Top Bottom