Anyone understod what difference in gained xp/streed cred when taking a wanted npc down non lethal or lethal?

+
I might take someone down; then scan them to see a 10 and 15 gain on credits and street cred, then its a different amount when I scan them alive? Im really confused whats the logic here is.

Edit 1 : So ether its bugged ,or its a system I do not understand.
- If you takedown someone nonlethal, you get the amount you get if you scan them anyway. But they have that "value" also on them if you scan the "sleeping" body. If you then kill them, you get ANOTHER street creed reward of the same value as scanable.... then on scanning it shows a 10 and 15 value on credits and street cred.

- In summary it do not seem to matter if you kill or non lethal someone, but the remaining scan value is also confusing. is that your reward for hiding the body or something ?

- Is the scan value that the "police" has les value in someone shot or damaged than taken down?

- Is the scan value a default vaulue for all bad guys with no stars on them, and a bug then ?

Last edited:
does not seem to be a difference except for the missions that specifically say they want subject alive (psychotic cybers usually)

You seem to get way more street cred for downing them non lethal to me at least.

One dude gave me 1500 bucks because I didn't kill him.

I've noticed even when taking out with lethal weapons sometimes they don't die. You can tell cause they're on the ground squirming in agonizing pain. I thought it was a bug but no, if you pop them in the head they will die and become motionless.

You seem to get way more street cred for downing them non lethal to me at least.

One dude gave me 1500 bucks because I didn't kill him.

I tought so also. Here is something I have found out, I non lethal someone, and scan them, they have a value on them I do not understand (10 credits and 15 street creds or something like that) If you takedown non lethal, and scan them, they have more, like f.ex 220 , (same amount you get if you scan them alive) This part is really confusing and bad for non lethal players.
Post automatically merged:

I've noticed even when taking out with lethal weapons sometimes they don't die. You can tell cause they're on the ground squirming in agonizing pain. I thought it was a bug but no, if you pop them in the head they will die and become motionless.

but if you scan them, they show a value equal to being dead, but you gain the first amount anyway. im really confused by this mechanic.
Post automatically merged:

Anyway we could have a mod send this question or mark devs for response? there must be ether a bug or a system I do not understand here.

Last edited:
Top Bottom