Anyone willing to share for a free publication?

+
Anyone willing to share for a free publication?

Hi All,

I'm loving the artwork I see being shared here - I wish I had even the least bit of artistic talent!

I'm working on a cyberpunk rules supplement for Dungeons & Dragons - that is, running a CP game using the D&D level-based rules, not necessarily mixing it with the magic and fantasy ala Shadowrun. It's meant to allow people to run the genre with a ruleset they are familiar with rather than having to learn a new one. It's a fun and interesting challenge to convert a skills-based game to a level-based one, to say the least.

Anyway, it will be a short booklet that will be up on the internet for free and while I have cover artwork I found on Deviant Art and got permission to use, I have nothing for the interior yet. I love the minimalistic line-art style of CP 2012/2020 and would love to have some of it scattered though the book.

Anyone who'd be willing to allow their work to be used in such a manner with your permission, or any CC work that's out there already would be greatly appreciated. Since it's purely a non-profit fan work, I can't afford to commission any artwork.

Please and thank you?

Just curious Retro, but have you heard of Interlock Unlimited?

It is a re-write of the Cyberpunk rules system to make it a universal system capable of playing any genre or setting.

Magic and Arcana rules ad-ons have already been completed, and a friend is working on a fantasy race and bestiary supplement...

any interest in teaming up?

Hi Guys, thanks for chiming in! I'm going to quote your comments and start a fresh thread on my game so as not to derail things in the Art forums.

Top Bottom