Anyone?

+
Anyone?

I'm obsessed with TW3 soundtrack, every song in it I like a lot. Their best soundtrack to date and I would say my favorite soundtrack of any game I've ever played. trying to figure something out. During the quest 'Now or Never' at the docks when you talk to Triss it sounds like 'Yes I do...' is playing in the background but then it plays some other song? Or it's a different version of 'Yes I do....' ?because it does not sound like the OST version that came with the game.

Here is the part I am talking about at 18:56 it starts in this video and plays until Sigi speaks to Geralt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc43O-ZFbj8

maybe this song can be found somewhere?

Anyone know anything would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
[video=youtube;eYKJTpK88-g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYKJTpK88-g[/video]

This is the only Version i could find till now!

Yea that will have to do I think :/
I cannot find anything online besides what you shared. I thought maybe it was an unreleased song that was longer.
Thank you for the post.

I cannot find anything online besides what you shared. I thought maybe it was an unreleased song that was longer.

The official soundtrack that comes with the game in FLAC and MP3 format is far from complete, but it is also not easy to reproduce all the music from the game as a separate soundtrack. That is because it is not stored in the game files as complete tracks, but often just shorter sections (which can vary in length from 20-30 seconds to 2-3 minutes) and as separate "layers" (groups of instruments, vocals, etc.), and these are mixed in real time as you play the game. This way, the songs can have many subtle variations. There may also be multiple tracks in the game that are similar to "Yes I do..." from the OST, but are slightly different.

The official soundtrack that comes with the game in FLAC and MP3 format is far from complete, but it is also not easy to reproduce all the music from the game as a separate soundtrack. That is because it is not stored in the game files as complete tracks, but often just shorter sections (which can vary in length from 20-30 seconds to 2-3 minutes) and as separate "layers" (groups of instruments, vocals, etc.), and these are mixed in real time as you play the game. This way, the songs can have many subtle variations. There may also be multiple tracks in the game that are similar to "Yes I do..." from the OST, but are slightly different.

Looking on GOG the GOTY edition advertises as having all the sountracks. Not sure if that means more sountracks than the non-GOTY version or what though.

Top Bottom