Anything official about incoming DLC content?

+
I would literally PAY a dollar per mission (30 minutes to an hour game play which is still cheaper than paying movie entertainment time ).

if they would put even ONE of their guys on doing a weekly series of theses! For God sake CDPR hire a moder to do this for you if you do not have the time for your own people to do it. I guarantee what ever you would need to pay this "outsource" you would at least break even and would keep the interest in your game going! ;)

This guy/girl outsource would be the games "loose cannon" fixer who works not in only one part of the city. So they would have to work anonymously (to avoid the wrath of the other fixers) and all on transmissions only:

View attachment 11207326
Post automatically merged:

This would only really work with missions that did not have voice acting however. So this is a very limited thing I guess. Unless they used text to voice tec.
Yeah additional missions are OK for a few hours. I'm personally hoping for something a little more repeatable - some sort of endgame content.. Maybe voice actors will be unnecessary in that case?
I'm thinking along the lines of destiny 2 and seasonal content, gameplay loops and grinds that don't become pointless once you hit max level or finish the main story.
Don't get me wrong, I would appreciate some extra story and a few more quests, but if they're currently planning on going online or multiplayer there's going to need to be more to DO.
We won't be saying "hey bud, fancy another bash on cyberpunk? We could run through the story for the 8th time?"
"yeah!"

I should quickly add that I do not wish cdpr to end up doing a destiny 2 or end up like Bungie. :O Its just the replay-ability that I'm thinking of. (Hopefully without the regurgitated content or artificially extended play time.)

Last edited:
Yeah additional missions are OK for a few hours. I'm personally hoping for something a little more repeatable - some sort of endgame content.. Maybe voice actors will be unnecessary in that case?
I'm thinking along the lines of destiny 2 and seasonal content, gameplay loops and grinds that don't become pointless once you hit max level or finish the main story.
Don't get me wrong, I would appreciate some extra story and a few more quests, but if they're currently planning on going online or multiplayer there's going to need to be more to DO.
We won't be saying "hey bud, fancy another bash on cyberpunk? We could run through the story for the 8th time?"
"yeah!"

I should quickly add that I do not wish cdpr to end up doing a destiny 2 or end up like Bungie. :O Its just the replay-ability that I'm thinking of. (Hopefully without the regurgitated content or artificially extended play time.)

I agree, this is what I would want (use it to keep playing Fallout 4) to keep the game going for me:

From what I understand, at this point there is a VERY small number of people working on patching and additional content is uncertain. Someone was mentioning about additional content that was discussed at some point of adding drone control or an entire new lifepath with ex militech technology but chance of that is slim to nonexistent at this point.

From what I understand, at this point there is a VERY small number of people working on patching and additional content is uncertain. Someone was mentioning about additional content that was discussed at some point of adding drone control or an entire new lifepath with ex militech technology but chance of that is slim to nonexistent at this point.
How do you understand it? Much curious. If you'd prefer not to discuss it in here public topic, please send me a PM. I give my word it'd stay between us. And if you'll choose to do such a PM, then i will have one curious story to share in private, in return. :)

One thing I'd really like to see is a "Faction Wars" DLC.
I don't know how far they can go with it, but the game already has several distinct gangs, including Militech, NCPD, Wraiths, 6th street... you choose to join one of the gangs and take over Night City. You fight over regions of the city. You can ally with other gangs, for example maybe NCPD and Militech choose to work together in spite of their differences, because they're both on the side of the law. Or maybe you're a corrupt Militech and you work secretly with the Wraiths to divvy up the badlands. So it's an intricate system with many different narrative paths.
Each gang has its own unique gear and a hierarchy, I suppose eventually you get in a rivalry with the head of the gang and ultimately kill him/her to take over and that's how you win the DLC and become the new "kingpin of Night City" or whatever
You can buy an apartment, penthouse, house, maybe even recruit "followers" equip them, and form a squad

Witcher 3 had the biggest, deepest DLC I have ever seen released for a game so I hope CDPR continues that tradition. There is so much room for interesting scenarios within the city they've built. All they need to do is write a lot of scripts but the 3D environment is already there

Top Bottom