Apartments rant.

+
I like new apartment, but I don't understand why some interactive objects are exclusive to some apartments. For example, why can't I play a guitar in Glenn apartment or Corpo one? What's so special about weeby Japantown apartment that it's allowed only there? Or drinking coffee/whiskey/tea?
Seriously, I can't drink whiskey in Glenn for what reason?

Nice idea, but horrible execution. Not to mention vanilla apartment didn't get any interactive objects at all. Huge missed opportunity.
I also hate the fact that you can't do a photomode (3rd person anyone?) while playing said guitar. We can't change decor, not much in way of usable props, etc....I can light incense. Cool. =0)

I agree with this post BUT/AND I am happy that we have more than one place to call our own. Slowly getting somewhere tho'.

Considering we can't even customize the color of vehicles, what we got with apartments was pretty good. I'm not a fan of pure roleplaying without mechanical or narrative links, and frankly too old to play dollhouse. Would very much like to see apartment be involved in something inspired the apartment assault in the Léon: The Professional movie though. Since on the subject of movies and living areas: Open up Pacifica and let's reenact Dredd & Ma-Ma megabuilding assault as well pretty please ;)

Check out a mod for Cyberpunk 2077 called Appearance Menu Mod on NexusMods. I think they may still be updating things for the 1.5 update, but they allow you to make changes to the base apartment in Cyberpunk. Different walls, sliding doors where there weren't any, etc. I even saw one AMM apartment theme changes the closet area that you never use into a kitchen with a refrigerator and bar. That one even added the picture of Jackie from his Ofrenda by the bed. There is also options to add objects. I was able to add T-Bug to the apartment and she'd walk around, but wouldn't sit or anything like that.

Oh, and it allows you to swap NPC appearances. Like swapping Meredith Stout into her bondage outfit...or a modded outfit.

Well, given the EZEstates website never appears, and I hoofed it to each apartment to rent them, it would be great if they could identify why the revamp option isn't appearing for some of us.

Well, given the EZEstates website never appears, and I hoofed it to each apartment to rent them, it would be great if they could identify why the revamp option isn't appearing for some of us.
Have you send a report to the support ? (with a save)
(to receive an answer and also to be sure that CDPR is aware of this problem).

Tbh i've always been critical of games that say "here is a home for your character" and then proceed to not actually let the player do anything with it.

You can customise your home - to how we like, yeah no thnxz

I understand that suits some folks and all the power to them but if your giving me a home then give me a means to get items in game either from a store or earned/looted and then allow me to place and decorate how i please.

Some chars would pick a Auto arrange/setup, undoubtedly most would stand for hours going up 2 left 3 back 1 etc etc.

Much like if a game says "build your own home" then proceeds to give you nothing but 2 flavours of the same thing instead of allowing you to actually build your own home, these apartments are nothing more than a stash right now but maybe thats all they should be but if thats the case then a inventory option of say "move to stash" for items i want to keep should be available or "terminals" available out in the world to save me having to go back all the time to store items

if thats the case then a inventory option of say "move to stash" for items i want to keep should be available or "terminals" available out in the world to save me having to go back all the time to store items
I think it's already available in the game. In technical terms, it's named "vehicle trunks" and available wherever you are, so practical :cool:

Top Bottom