Appearance (clothing) character

+
Hi developers!
I completed the game 100% and completed all endings. There are many bugs in the game, serious bugs that need to be fixed, BUT! I want to give my opinion on the appearance of the character. Sorry if this topic has already been discussed early. I understand that the 1st person view, I play alone and I see myself only when in transport or photo mode. But that's enough to see this horror. I don't understand why you (developers) made the characteristics for the clothes. Considering the fact that the farming of good clothes is random (there are also questions here). Cyberpunk entourage: city, streets, people, cyborgs, they all have an individual style. But I have to make a choice, use high characteristic clothing and look like an idiot, or have cool, style clothing but bad characteristic. The character has implants that have skills + additional modifications + pumping talents. Why complicate and make characteristics in clothes. It makes no sense to buy clothes in a store or crafting it. Yes, clothes can be pumped, but for this you need to spend hundreds of hours on farming components. But this will no longer bring any pleasure from the game. This is not something to waste your time on in the game.
As an example, Division 2 (yes, it is from the 3rd person), you have a mask, vest, gloves, holster, knee pads, backpack (imagine that these are implants) that have different characteristics and talents + you can insert modifications. But clothing does not affect your damage build, only visual effect. Just your style. Think about this for future big patch.

Top Bottom