appearance mod

+
I know there are mods out there to change your appearance mid game...

What I want to know is, how do I make myself look overweight like Dexter Deshawn or like so many overweight NPC I see around night city?

I know there are mods out there to change your appearance mid game...

What I want to know is, how do I make myself look overweight like Dexter Deshawn or like so many overweight NPC I see around night city?
There is a work in progress mod for changing it in game, but you can't change your body and while it can be done, dunno who will make a fat mod for you unless you do it yourself.

There is no body sculping in the game. You will have to wait for people to make custom body models for fat and muscles.

There is no body sculping in the game. You will have to wait for people to make custom body models for fat and muscles.

Better yet they should tie body composition to how much food you eat vs. your athletic level...

So if you keep munching on XXL Burrito then you'll get fat, and if you eat normally but keep upgrading your athletic level you stay thin..

Better yet they should tie body composition to how much food you eat vs. your athletic level...

So if you keep munching on XXL Burrito then you'll get fat, and if you eat normally but keep upgrading your athletic level you stay thin..
That requires a lot of work. At best you're going to get body model swaps for many years.

Yea if they could find out how they did it in GTA San Andreas...
Don´t forget that entire CP story is just weeks or even days, because you have a tumor that will kill you... So i don´t think you have the time to be fat or skinny.
But yes, i think we should have some options for the body, not just pretend like CP does, hey, adjust your dick size! Ok! Thanks, this will give you nothing, or adjust the breasts size! Ok! Thanks! But every clothing will have the same size.

Don´t forget that entire CP story is just weeks or even days, because you have a tumor that will kill you... So i don´t think you have the time to be fat or skinny.
But yes, i think we should have some options for the body, not just pretend like CP does, hey, adjust your dick size! Ok! Thanks, this will give you nothing, or adjust the breasts size! Ok! Thanks! But every clothing will have the same size.

Man all that mid game side jobs and gigs would take any reasonable person months to do. Unless V can be in more than 1 place at a time.

This ticking timebomb narrative is really not all that good for having so much side jobs and gigs.

Kind of like how it worked in Fable? Interesting how a decade old game already had body morphing and armor adjusting for it.

Man all that mid game side jobs and gigs would take any reasonable person months to do. Unless V can be in more than 1 place at a time.

This ticking timebomb narrative is really not all that good for having so much side jobs and gigs.
Indeed, i really don´t understand this... Every time they put a rush/timer on the main mission, things get strange...
W3 - I have to find Ciri!!! But first, i just have to win this card in gwent.
FO4 - I have to find my son! But first, let´s make this settlement, build some crops and see who needs my help.

Indeed, i really don´t understand this... Every time they put a rush/timer on the main mission, things get strange...
W3 - I have to find Ciri!!! But first, i just have to win this card in gwent.
FO4 - I have to find my son! But first, let´s make this settlement, build some crops and see who needs my help.

The difference is, you aren't going to die because you didn't find Ciri or your son. So it isn't a ticking timebomb narrative.

Top Bottom