Appearance Project - Triss Edition

+
Appearance Project - Triss Edition

The Appearance Project is part of the "StoriesUntold©" work.

I am therefore very happy to announce the release of a first version. It enables you to dress Triss in her Witcher 2 outfit and adds an entirely new dress to the game (for Triss obviously).
The entire mod comes as a standalone DLC.

Be sure to check it out on Nexus:

Appearance Project© - Triss Edition©

WalteriusMaximus;n7699730 said:
I hope you plan to give credit to Scoutbr0 for porting Triss' outfit textures from Witcher 2, which I assume is what your work is based on considering that his mod came out no the 6th and yours on the 7th (coincidentally?): http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2223/?

it seems like you are not informed on what is going on on Nexus (I refere to information published on 25th of January). besides exporting modded w2meshes is now possible????
but I am not angry that you are insinuating that my work is based on something stolen. Just inform youself next time please. Thank you.

I hope you plan to give credit to Scoutbr0 for porting Triss' outfit textures from Witcher 2, which I assume is what your work is based on considering that his mod came out no the 6th and yours on the 7th (coincidentally?): http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2223/?

This mod is purely done by MasterOfTheRings , quote from Scoutbr0: "Coincidence, my mod is unrelated to that and there are differences in textures and models.,,

Just to clarify, my work is unrelated to the work of MasterOfTheRings , assets from TW2 were always extracteable using Gibbed RED Tools. Texture and meshes are easily avaiable to anyone who owns The Witcher 2. What is not okay is the usage of someone's else edited textures and meshes without permission.

MasterOfTheRings;n7700180 said:
based on something stolen

Care to clarify since I've not stolen anything or anyone's assets? I've been working on TW2 Triss since last year, and the difference in materials and rigging is clearly visible.

Last edited:
Roccogrb;n7700280 said:
Care to clarify since I've not stolen anything or anyone's assets? I've been working on TW2 Triss since last year, and the difference in materials and rigging is clearly visible.

I did not mean you. He said that I did my work with your assets. So he wanted to insinuate I stole it and the used it in my own.

MasterOfTheRings;n7700340 said:
I did not mean you. He said that I did my work with your assets. So he wanted to insinuate I stole it and the used it in my own.

No problem, wording left it a bit ambiguous. I know at least 2 other people who at some point worked on a Triss port.

It seemed a little suspicious to me when I saw one Triss mod, followed by another the next day which included what appeared to be the same Triss' TW2 outfit.
Don't get so offended about it! There are people out there who would shamelessly pirate other modders' work so it is only natural to be a little suspicious of foul play.

But of course on this occasion I am happy to be wrong.

I know what you mean. anyways, it was nice of you to work on this port. Noone did it and so many people wanted it, so I thought why not? Seems I could have saved myself the work if I´d knew you were working on that.

WalteriusMaximus;n7700400 said:
It seemed a little suspicious to me when I saw one Triss mod, followed by another the next day which included what appeared to be the same Triss' TW2 outfit.
Don't get so offended about it! There are people out there who would shamelessly pirate other modders' work so it is only natural to be a little suspicious of foul play.

But of course on this occasion I am happy to be wrong.

I have heard of such sneeky pirates as well. But I am less worried about those then of others trying to monetize pirated mods.

by the way, there are not many Triss W2 outfits, so ... ;)

Not the first time such coincidence has happened, the mods that restore the witcher sets to the Pre-BnW update were published literally a minute after the other.

really? I didn´t know that. I think this can always happen if you work on exisiting game content. someone can be doding exactly the same. and there is no harm in this. for me this is prove that there are still people interested in modding W3

Glad to see everyone getting along, and promoting honesty in modding! Commendations, all! However, back on topic, please.

Top Bottom