(appreciation post) It's been a while that I'm playing gwent.

+
Back to at the end of May 2020 last year, I just starting play Gwent at that time. It's fun, challenge, never like any other card games. I like Gwent the most. The reason is not only the game play itself. Developers very care about the community and the game. This is great and more importantly the business model about this game. it's totally free which I'm really appreciate and try my best to support CDPR. Other than that, I always post Gwent news, joke, events and etc in Gwent Local Group. The reason I quite active in that group because I like Gwent every much and hope other players enjoy the game like me.

I'm not a competitive player. I just a casual (and toxic) player who plays a lot in Seasonal mode. I still remember the day I invested all my scraps to build a deck in Seasonal mode rather than a meta deck in the Standard mode due to I enjoy Seasonal mode more.

Today, I just reach Prestige 10 and I feel like I achieve my goal. I just felt It's been a while since I start my Gwent journey. I really want to thanks to CDPR and also mod here to support the community. I will continue play Gwent as much as I can. cheers :D

Back to at the end of May 2020 last year, I just starting play Gwent at that time. It's fun, challenge, never like any other card games. I like Gwent the most. The reason is not only the game play itself. Developers very care about the community and the game. This is great and more importantly the business model about this game. it's totally free which I'm really appreciate and try my best to support CDPR. Other than that, I always post Gwent news, joke, events and etc in Gwent Local Group. The reason I quite active in that group because I like Gwent every much and hope other players enjoy the game like me.

I'm not a competitive player. I just a casual (and toxic) player who plays a lot in Seasonal mode. I still remember the day I invested all my scraps to build a deck in Seasonal mode rather than a meta deck in the Standard mode due to I enjoy Seasonal mode more.

Today, I just reach Prestige 10 and I feel like I achieve my goal. I just felt It's been a while since I start my Gwent journey. I really want to thanks to CDPR and also mod here to support the community. I will continue play Gwent as much as I can. cheers :D
I recently reached prestige 10 too and have The same feeling about achieve my goal.

But then I openned all the kegs i was saving and take some good Premium cards and i active another goal:

Take all the Premium cards

You will problably look to that goal now too, its funny (and sometimes frustrade to open a keg, has a legendary but The Premium you already have hehehe).

For the Last, congrats for that

It's nice to see a post that does not complain about something or wants to nerf every single card that actually works! I started playing around the same time as you, and I am currently getting towards Prestige 9. I hope the game will remain as enjoyable as it has been in the past months. Best of luck!

Top Bottom