April Fool's! (Web-site Spoiler)

+
April Fool's! (Web-site Spoiler)

Good day, all! In case you've just popped in to check The Wild Hunt threads, there're a few things you may wish to know to-day.

We're in the grips of April Fool's Madness, here at the CD Projekt Red forums: so, you can expect cat .gifs on all your links, Elder-Speech-spouting moderators, and Polish forms of character names. I think it's bloody hilarious that they've turned their web-site into a mad-house; therefore, I won't tell you how to solve any of these issues! However, if these things really annoy you, you may just be better off returning later. Otherwise, enjoy the madness! Happy April Fool's Day!

Safonwyr, gwn eich bod am ddileu'r sylw hwn, ond yr wyf yn meddwl fy mod yn ceisio rhoi rhywfaint o wybodaeth i'r llall. Diolch!

Thank you for your kind attention. Cheers, Witchers and Witcheresses! See you all when things are back to semi-normal. . . .

Last edited:
Is there an elder speech translator that I missed or is it really just a random mashing of keybord?

Can we stop this cat madness? It's getting really annoying

I have to use firebug to get the links, or I can't view the images without a cat gif appearing instead. this is infuriating

I have to use firebug to get the links, or I can't view the images without a cat gif appearing instead. this is infuriating

I think i got all the cats from here into my fun-folder. Took me quite a while reloading the same page and opening tabs.
If you want i can PM you all the cats.

I have to use firebug to get the links

You can quote the source, and the link will be shown in full. Not sure how Firebug can help, since if some link is too long, the forum truncates it, and the target is a cat, so you can't even restore it without quoting :)

Last edited:
Semi-serious question, if the website cooperates

How do you get G e r a l t from geralt?
And C i r i/C i r i ll i a from Ciri or Cirillia?

Top Bottom