Arabic language on Xbox

+
Hey there

Why there is no Arabic language voice or translation for The Witcher 3 on my Xbox one Microsoft store?!!

I hope there is more improvement on the game to the games players it's more enjoyable and much understanding for the story. It's important.

Thanks a lot...

As far as I know there are no arabic voice overs for TW3, only subtitles.

However, subtitle availability on console may depend on your region. What subtitle options do you have?

Actually I'm in Middle East (KSA) And the game itself it not available anymore in store!! By this reason I changed my location to Germany to download it. Since Purchase time I couldn't found the arabic languag and the subtitle that I'm using now is English. And in store there is (FR & PL). There is no (AR) just in PC.

Seems likely that it‘s not available then. I only know that in Germany arabic isn’t included in the physical edition of the game. It‘s probably the same with the download version.

However, is there any solution to apply Arabic subtitle for this game on my xbox by any store location whereve!!

There is no arabic subtitle even if location have been set on Arabic country we need a real patch or pack seems like the attached link: Language Pack (PL)

Something that you can add to the game.

Hello, Mohammad.
Just change your Xbox country to United Arab Emirates from settings, uninstall the game and reinstall it and your problem should be solved. The Arabic subtitle and menu will be available in game's settings

Yes there is way to fix this problem change the location to UAE but the version in the middle east not satisfying because it not completel like the full version the story is complete but not all the game

Top Bottom