Arasaka doesn't ambush/bug? 1.23

+
I reported this to CDPR support. I've been here so many times and never saw this. This will not trigger unless you save your game here then reload this area. You will then see Arasaka come to ambush 6th street.
20210716075203_1.jpg
20210716075137_1.jpg
20210716082235_1.jpg

Last edited:
I remember this one, the SUV the Arasaka NPCs are in is a little way down the canal (looks like a drainage channel?), I usually ride my bike down and pass them (they seem to glitch on a piece of scenery) either way, aggroing them seems to prompt them into motion. Only discovered this by accident riding up and down looking for secrets like the T2 easter egg.

I remember this one, the SUV the Arasaka NPCs are in is a little way down the canal (looks like a drainage channel?), I usually ride my bike down and pass them (they seem to glitch on a piece of scenery) either way, aggroing them seems to prompt them into motion. Only discovered this by accident riding up and down looking for secrets like the T2 easter egg.
I'm going to save game without engaging in several areas around night city then reload the game just to see if new triggered events occur.

Last edited:
I have had this happen on all my play throughs, I usually find Arasaka sitting in thier suv's either farther down the canal or up at the top of the ramp leading down.

I have a little clue for this "event".
You have to go near the 6th (and let them engage in the fight), so you have to descend into the "canal" by the ladder. For me at least, that's work every times :)
If you kill the 6th from afar (from the road for example), the Arasaka guys don't come (and wait in their suv as @Twztdkitten clarified).

Top Bottom