Arasaka hazmat suit?

+
Hello good evening, does anyone know what the Arasaka hazmat suit is for? I have searched and the only thing I can find is that it only serves as a skin, now, the other day I found a door with a guy outside who does not let you in because he tells you that you do not have the necessary protective suit, at that moment I I didn't have the Arasaka suit in my inventory so I couldn't test if when I put on the suit the guy would let me pass and see what was on the other side of the door. The stressful thing is that when I manage to get the suit I no longer remember the location of this door, it happened to someone else. thank you.

Hi. I would hardly remember the door either, as I generally enter where I like and shoot if someone objects. Hopefully someone here can point to the location of this nice-touch detail.

There are a couple+ of Arasaka locations in the eastern block, so maybe you can try one of those.

Last edited:
I could say that I have a decent knowledge of the game, but I have no idea where the location is.... But I'm interested to know if someone know and if wearing the suit allow you to enter :)

If this is going to become a game interaction hunt, my bet is on one of the quests where V infiltrates Arasaka facilities to steal something. Those are for ... Dino or Reyes? Probably Reyes. Probably I'd need to dig up one of my old saves with a full box of quests.

Except... I think since some version of the game last year, the game started dosing those fixer quests on a tiny small spoon, which would make it a PITA to locate the right one.

I can tell what I use Arasaka hazmat suits for.

They are great for quietly mourning Jackie. Join me.

photomode_01052022_081952.jpg

Last edited:
Found one of these suits above the 2nd Amendment Gun Shop in Megabuilding H10, just after leaving my apartment for the very first time in version 1.02, on launch day Dec 10th 2020... still wondered what it could be for because it felt very useful, and I have found varying grades of the same suit at better and better levels.
beep sing-1.png

1676213822146.png

Top Bottom