ARASAKA THERMAL KATANA

+

Madae

Forum veteran
Has anyone found out how to get this?
I'm guessing it's a rare/unique mod, but perhaps it's not in the game yet too. I have seen a thermal mod for Mantis blades, but it was actually the only one I ever found and never did pick up another. Couldn't tell you where that was, either. It may be that you can only find one and only at a specific place.

Last edited:
Pretty sure there is a thermal katana available to pick up during Judy's quest line. On a table in an office you have to go to.
Might be mistaken, don't think so tho. It's an iconic weapon.

Pretty sure there is a thermal katana available to pick up during Judy's quest line. On a table in an office you have to go to.
Might be mistaken, don't think so tho. It's an iconic weapon.

That's probably Tsumetogi
It's an Iconic Katana, available during one of Judy's quests and can indeed be found on a table in an office.
The katana uses the base model and a yellow handle. It deals electric damage with a chance to shock enemies.

It's an Iconic Katana, available during one of Judy's quests and can indeed be found on a table in an office.
The katana uses the base model and a yellow handle. It deals electric damage with a chance to shock enemies.
Ah I see, my bad. I would probably know better if I didn't scrap it immediately.

Okay i found a normal katana that looks like the one from the promos with thermal dmg but no orange blade.......only has an electric effect but if you go in to photo mode and in inventory you can see the heat effect which is strange.

Hope this is not another ME Andromeda X5 Ghost plastered everywhere but not in game until lots of backlash.

There's also the Cocktail Stick iconic katana you can find in that quest line as well, it's bright pink

One website saying it's not in game and someone on youtube saying you can purchase it off someone outside your apartment, not sure from gun store or the boxing coach so unverified. I think this is the blade they are on about in the attached picture.

Also the samurai jacket the male V wears on the Cyberpunk cover, does anyone know where to get a yellow version of it, seen someone post a picture of it just didnt ask them where they got it.

Attachments

• Cyberpunk-style.jpg
    Cyberpunk-style.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 1,269
I've only found mods that change the katana damage type, but no katana with the look of the Arasaka thermal katana yet. But then again, I'm only 30 hours in or so, so there are a lot of quests, nooks and crannies I've yet to explore.

I didn't think it was in the game, but then I saw this guy's playthrough on youtube. Go to 19:35 in the video, seems like it is in clouds as a enemy's weapon drop or something.

I got that katana from the vid, but so far you either get it as normal quality or u can get the legendary one from the cyberpsycho which might always be the same grey one. Saw my katana on the ground had like an epic icon but when hovered over it it is a normal one (maybe a bug). As for the Arasaka one from the trailer, is not in the game "yet". Not gonna give false hope, maybe they'll bring it in an update/dlc as an iconic one.
If you want a thermal one u gotta save before fighting one of either the tyger claws or arasaka guards -when they have their katana out- and hope for a katana with thermal damage if not reload from the save and try again, u can also go for color there.
People claiming they have seen a weapon mod drop, I have so far not seen any of those mods. Katana with the specific elemental damage already onto it yes but mods nope.

Attachments

• katana.png
    katana.png
    1,004.7 KB · Views: 1,160
Found a vendor that sells that type of katana for better than normal quality, he's the one you meet when you go after hellman. Its outside of NC, South on the map.

Attachments

• prntscr_cp1.png
    prntscr_cp1.png
    2 MB · Views: 815
  • prntscr_cp2.png
    prntscr_cp2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,230
  • prntscr_cp3.png
    prntscr_cp3.png
    1 MB · Views: 1,257
Wait a minute, the most iconic weapon that was always shown in trailers is not even in the game?
The glowing Katana is not in?

Guest 4402625

I didn't think it was in the game, but then I saw this guy's playthrough on youtube. Go to 19:35 in the video, seems like it is in clouds as a enemy's weapon drop or something.

That's not the Thermal Katana. It's just red Katana.

So, has anyone found it yet?
as {b]InfernDrake[/b] mentioned, I also found a legendary one on one of those cyberpsychos, that must be a dedicated loot.

Also the samurai jacket the male V wears on the Cyberpunk cover, does anyone know where to get a yellow version of it, seen someone post a picture of it just didnt ask them where they got it.
I looted it once somewhere, I'd be surprised if it has a dedicated spot tho.

Guest 4375874

Isn't this a mod? like the one used in the mantis blade. I don't use swords so haven't tried but I do have that mod in my mantis blade. It doesn't have that thermal effect normally

Top Bottom