Arcane Appreciation Thread

+
It's better if you've never played LoL before IMHO, they're quite different (game is over the top while the show has a much more serious tone)

To be fair to Riot Games, I'm pretty certain they never expected LoL to become as wildly popular as it is and it's lore to be as scrutinized and adapted as it's been.

To be fair to Riot Games, I'm pretty certain they never expected LoL to become as wildly popular as it is and it's lore to be as scrutinized and adapted as it's been.
This story/lore REALLY deserves an SP RPG game, while LoL is fun I feel it doesn't do it justice

Capture d’écran 2022-09-17 à 14.32.31.jpg

I have never played LOL because MOBA games are not my cup of tea. But I really enjoyed the series the story was deep and compelling the risks felt like they had real weight and consequences for the characters even before you knew what they would be or how it would end

I have never played LOL because MOBA games are not my cup of tea. But I really enjoyed the series the story was deep and compelling the risks felt like they had real weight and consequences for the characters even before you knew what they would be or how it would end
It's a conundrum because League is an MP game without plot that has its lore/stories outside the game itself (I really hate that), but Arcane is super plot-driven and all the characters feel human and relatable unlike in the game.

Top Bottom