Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura question.

+
Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura question.

Hey there, I would like to know if anybody has an idea for the best equipment to give Virgil. He's an odd one to figure out.

I'm pretty doubtful that lots of people in this forum even remember that game, and I've never been an expert at it (hmm....should try to find its CD along with Planescape Torment's and reinstal them :) ), but I hope I will be proven wrong and someone will actually be able to answer your question.

Hey, there is already a thread for this :) http://en.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?/topic/20241-playing-classic-rpgs/

secondchildren said:
Hey, there is already a thread for this :) http://en.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?/topic/20241-playing-classic-rpgs/
Wow....now I must read through 26 pages of interesting stuff, thanks! :)

Norlak said:
Hey there, I would like to know if anybody has an idea for the best equipment to give Virgil. He's an odd one to figure out.

Unfortunatly the answer is, "it depends". Do you have any other NPCs (Magnus or Raven)? What is your build (tech/magic), and what do you use him for (a tank, pack mule, medic).

But for a basic over view of builds and the like check out Terra Arcanum. It's a site dedicated to Troika games with lots of juicy Arcanum stuff - patches, guides, mods, you name it.

A quick glance at their forums and I found a short thread for your perusal.

Lyc said:
Unfortunatly the answer is, "it depends". Do you have any other NPCs (Magnus or Raven)? What is your build (tech/magic), and what do you use him for (a tank, pack mule, medic).

But for a basic over view of builds and the like check out Terra Arcanum. It's a site dedicated to Troika games with lots of juicy Arcanum stuff - patches, guides, mods, you name it.

A quick glance at their forums and I found a short thread for your perusal.

Thanks alot! :)

I'm playing a pure mage build (which is kick ass so far.) So Virigl is going to be a warrior.

Top Bottom