Archived conversations as Audio files and video logs?

+
One of the things that disappointed me a lot in the game was Shards, and especially archived conversations. They lack variety and became far too repetitive. The map has a huge number of NCPD places to clear and each of them has a minimum of 2 Shards with archived conversations. I think the game would have felt deeper if these conversations had been audiologists where you could hear and feel a little more on the conversations than just sitting and reading them. Maybe a picture and a video log as well to get more variety.

Before the game came out, I was looking forward to experiencing Shards, and learning more loore about the world and characters, but already on the first playthrough I chose to skip most of them because they were boring to long. Expected a little more from the year 2077 than what was delivered.

There are a ton of them, I think my second play-through had the most with over 300+ and I'm sure I still missed a ton. The worst part about shards is going back thru trying to find 1 out of the stack of hundreds.

Other games have managed to do this so much better. Some pictures here and there on Shards that have to do with World Lore, and audiologs on archived conversations . Hope this can be improved, but I have my doubts.

Top Bottom