Ardal aep Dahy seize power doesnt change

+
so if I'm correct Ardal order is to steal an enemy card who power is equal or lower to the seize power he has for every 4 tactics in the starter deck?

so why that my deck runs muzzle, garrison, bribery, treason and 2 assassinations so that's 6 tactics shouldn't Ardal seize power be 4? I'm doing something wrong or is bugged

Which unit did you try to seize and what was its current strength? For the record, you cannot target immune units.

Which unit did you try to seize and what was its current strength? For the record, you cannot target immune units.
I tried to seize a 4 power nauzica sergeant the problem is when i hover on Ardeal his legend says 3 or lower power but I have seen on videos that the number changes [4] for example

I've only tried Ardal decks with 4 tactics, and it definitely let me seize 4 power units.
Have you tried running only 4 tactics to see if it works that way?
Perhaps it is bugged when the count of tactics cards in the deck isn't a multiple of 4?

I tried to seize a 4 power nauzica sergeant the problem is when i hover on Ardeal his legend says 3 or lower power but I have seen on videos that the number changes [4] for example

I think that the number doesn't change, it always says "3 or lower". If you have more that 4 tactic cards in your starting deck, seizing the 4 strength unit should work no matter what the description says.

Top Bottom