Are Bioware Modifications available for V in Cyberpunk2077? (I thought Animals gang uses this?)

+
but with their emphasis on FPS gameplay you couldn't really run a team anyway unless CDPR put some serious effort into companion AI.

Mass Effect?

Even in Fallout games I end up leaving most of the combats to my companion.

Last edited:
Maybe Mike should give Cyberpunk license to Zenimax or SWTOR devs, to make MMORPG if that what players want.
He's VERY intentionally not given the license to such companies because they'd turn it into a cyborg first person shooter rather then an RPG about the common man vs the soulless corporation. Cyberpunk is about the "theme" not the action, and Mike has waited until he got an offer from a company that understood that theme.

Mass Effect?

Even in Fallout games I end up living most of the combats to my companion.
Just because another company has made a game with a different emphasis, exploration and combat, doesn't mean CDPR needs or wants to. CP2077 is about an individual attempting to survive and prosper under the boot of the corps/government. If you were running a team of characters that emphasis would be virtually non-existent simply because you were running multiple characters with different backgrounds and life experiences and can't act/react to situations as an individual.

Plus making a decent AI takes time/money CDPR doesn't wish, or need, to expend since it's making a single-player, single-character game. If you want to play a party centric game there are plenty out there, go play one of them.

Last edited:
CP2077 is about an individual attempting to survive and prosper under the boot of the corps/government. If you were running a team of characters that emphasis would be virtually non-existent simply because you were running multiple characters with different backgrounds and life experiences and can't act/react to situations as an individual.

The fact that we plays a mercenary contradict that to me, plus I don't see how having teammates, which are still NPC and not player characters, forbid you to react to situations as an individual.

The fact that we plays a mercenary contradict that to me, plus I don't see how having teammates, which are still NPC and not player characters, forbid you to react to situations as an individual.
That really only works if your NPCs react to your decisions, i.e. some sort of "faction" system, which would be a royal pain to develop/implement. And people would scream bloody murder if their one of their team mates turned on, or ratted them out to the authorities, because the player is going the "Murder Hobo" route.

And people would scream bloody murder if their one of their team mates turned on, or ratted them out to the authorities, because the player is going the "Murder Hobo" route.

Well, "people" don't like RPG anyways unless it's all bonus and no real consequences.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom