Are post-finale blues still a problem?

+
Are post-finale blues still a problem?

Have been out of the witcher world for many months. I remember the first time completed the game everyone was unhappy about how empty and uninteractive the world is after you finish the main quest. So I am quite far through the game on my latest run and I wondered if you could tell me whether anything had been done in later patches to make the world less sad when you finish?

Thank you

I will always feel sad just because it's ended.....
Me too. There's a tiny candle of hope burning at the back of my mind for fan pressure to make it commercially too attractive to not come back to The Witcher after Cyberpunk 2077, but it's a feeble glow...

Me too. There's a tiny candle of hope burning at the back of my mind for fan pressure to make it commercially too attractive to not come back to The Witcher after Cyberpunk 2077, but it's a feeble glow...
If only.....

no. at least not in novigrad. I still haven't finished B&W though only read some reviews and a couple spoilers. Nothing in Novigrad say with Dandelion or Zolten though or Skellige either if that's what you mean? no new dialogue, activities or little quests with those guys or the witcher bros only thing is the expansions if you mean ending as in defeating the Wild Hunt.

jimmywon34;n6652112 said:
no. at least not in novigrad. I still haven't finished B&W though only read some reviews and a couple spoilers. Nothing in Novigrad say with Dandelion or Zolten though or Skellige either if that's what you mean? no new dialogue, activities or little quests with those guys or the witcher bros only thing is the expansions if you mean ending as in defeating the Wild Hunt.

I want them to do a Witcher 4 where Nilfgard and its vassal states get invaded by a Ghengis Khan & Co. type multi-racial horde, amongst whom are the Ofieri, bringing captive monsters as war machines (which obviously get loose), mages on the battlefields duelling it out with Ermion & his druid lads (lightning and volcanic eruptions... huge chasms suddenly opening up... enormous crackles of purple energy reaching for miles overhead while variously terrified/battle hardened infantry and cavalry try to carry out their orders as best they can... meanwhile Geralt has to leave the Tousaintois unit to which he starts the game loosely attached... why? To help/protect Yennefer of course! Then Philipa Eilhart manages to persuade Ciri to bring the power of the Eldar Blood to join in some sisterhood circle uber-ritual that will defeat the enemy's wunder-beast/shoggoth (which is otherwise unstoppable and the only thing that prevents the horde from using it to crash through every city wall in greater Nilfgard inside 1 week is that the monster is barely under control)... but the ritual goes wrong, flinging the various sorceresses into different worlds... so Geralt and Yennefer have to go after them, starting with forcing Avallach to help them... and each time they return to their world there's some new battle/mission, etc., etc.There could be a 2 player version where 1 plays Geralt and the other plays Yennefer and it switches back and forth as to who plays Ciri.

All we need now is a reason why Geralt &/or Yennefer can either start as level 1, or you have the option to import a Geralt from TW3 et al. and build a Yen with the same number of points - she'd have to be injured as a reason for a tutorial on how she does her various magic talents... but hey, sounds good, right?

Top Bottom