Are there Achievements you like to have gotten or are gunning for?

+
I recently got the Common Denominator one. I'm not sure if there is another title that you can chase, because I don't think that I was aiming for that one specifically. I did come across some sort of thing to aim for, which was to win a match with a deck with a provision cost of no more than 100, or something like that. Is that separate to or the same as Common Denominator?

Anyway, I think that I initially tried to win a match with a 100 provision cost deck in the last 7 days or so. I lost all my matches, but some were surprisingly close. Might have been playing Seasonal in my attempts. When I got to trying for this again some days later, I think that I unlocked it on my first attempt, which was cool. In the 3rd round, I think that my opponent conceded with one card to play or something. Not sure if they knew what I was trying to do and just gave me the victory. Or maybe they only had a blank or blanks left in their deck. Good to get this trophy anyway.

A while back I posted a thread - not sure if it got merged - about thinking that I should have unlocked the Blitz Achievement. It feels like I've been robbed of that one. Don't think that anyone got back to me on why that didn't drop for me. Wonder if I can find that thread when I have time.

Not sure I'd be the guy to play if you are trying to get the Achievement for a huge victory, as I tend to get bored with such matches and can force quit, which I did a lot of in that Season where Damien De La Tour could just spawn a double and spawn again. And again.

Just the ones to get 100% :beer:

I just rediscovered my thread here. Do you mean the Trophy achievements or Contracts? I'm extremely close to hundred percenting the Trophy list...maybe the one for getting 9 wins in an Arena run might be beyond me though, as I hardly play it and it's tough for me to even get to 3 wins in a run. Think I've got about another 2 or 3 Trophies apart from that to hundred percent it.

Hundred percenting Contracts seems like a BS chase. Can't. Be. Bothered.

I just rediscovered my thread here. Do you mean the Trophy achievements or Contracts? I'm extremely close to hundred percenting the Trophy list...maybe the one for getting 9 wins in an Arena run might be beyond me though, as I hardly play it and it's tough for me to even get to 3 wins in a run. Think I've got about another 2 or 3 Trophies apart from that to hundred percent it.

Hundred percenting Contracts seems like a BS chase. Can't. Be. Bothered.

These ones :beer:

Anotación 2020-06-22 130928.png

Ah, the Trophy collection or whatever you call them. I've only got two to get now, the impossible one, maybe, will be the Arena one where you need six wins. Unless you can spend ore to Continue, I doubt that I'll get that one as I never seem to get as good a deck as my opponents and winning six is hard anyway. The only other trophy I need is something that I'd just have to look up to see how to get it as it should be a doddle. I pretty much got most of my other trophies without even trying. Interestingly, I'd sometimes try to get a trophy and fail even though I thought I'd done what I was supposed to do...but in many cases it took those weird Seasonal games which made those trophies pop, because they allowed me to fulfill the trophy conditions which the other modes didn't.

You're still keen on GWENT? I was enjoying the previous seasonal challenge with the doubled up Special card plays. I'm finding the latest Challenge a huge grind though. I really should play something else on GOG! I've got XCOM 2 in mind for that.

Ah, the Trophy collection or whatever you call them. I've only got two to get now, the impossible one, maybe, will be the Arena one where you need six wins. Unless you can spend ore to Continue, I doubt that I'll get that one as I never seem to get as good a deck as my opponents and winning six is hard anyway. The only other trophy I need is something that I'd just have to look up to see how to get it as it should be a doddle. I pretty much got most of my other trophies without even trying. Interestingly, I'd sometimes try to get a trophy and fail even though I thought I'd done what I was supposed to do...but in many cases it took those weird Seasonal games which made those trophies pop, because they allowed me to fulfill the trophy conditions which the other modes didn't.

You're still keen on GWENT? I was enjoying the previous seasonal challenge with the doubled up Special card plays. I'm finding the latest Challenge a huge grind though. I really should play something else on GOG! I've got XCOM 2 in mind for that.

Yes, the expansion is new, sometimes I play some Hearthstone to keep the collection up to date, or a game in Heros of the Storm. A little bit to everything so I don't get bored in any. :beer:

Top Bottom