Are there any Easter Eggs connecting the Comic Book series to the game? Spoiler Talk

+

yabab

Forum regular
Just finished reading Cyberpunk 2077: Trauma Team and I really enjoyed it. Has anyone found any files or locations that connect to Nadia's journey?

No, sadly, the comic books are never acknowledged.

Mind you, I think the comic book has a really bad portrayal of Trauma Team. No way would they be ignoring the fact the client murdered other EMTs.

yabab

Forum regular
No, sadly, the comic books are never acknowledged.

Mind you, I think the comic book has a really bad portrayal of Trauma Team. No way would they be ignoring the fact the client murdered other EMTs.
Well, given how the first encounter in the books went, I don't think TT even knew Apex was involved.

Also, given how Nadia was already fucking up well before meeting him in the tower, I don't think Stratter, Gordon and Knapp had much reason to believe her.

I didn't have a problem with it because it'd be a bad look for the company (and, consequently, its investors) if word got out a TT squad refused service to a paying customer or outright executed a client during rescue based on an employee's word.

Well, given how the first encounter in the books went, I don't think TT even knew Apex was involved.

Also, given how Nadia was already fucking up well before meeting him in the tower, I don't think Stratter, Gordon and Knapp had much reason to believe her.

I didn't have a problem with it because it'd be a bad look for the company (and, consequently, its investors) if word got out a TT squad refused service to a paying customer or outright executed a client during rescue based on an employee's word.

It just makes them look like morons and fanatics in a setting where everyone is a self-interested corrupt type.

But that's just me.

yabab

Forum regular
It just makes them look like morons and fanatics in a setting where everyone is a self-interested corrupt type.

But that's just me.
I think portraying them as such is intended, it's designed to show how the privatization of health care could fail all of humanity.

Sorry for off-topic, but from the discussion it looks like comic might be actually good or is that just wishful thinking from my part?

I enjoyed all of the comics even if I had problems with the premise.

I think YOU HAVE MY WORD is the best of them.

Top Bottom