Are there any melee weapon stealth takedown?

+
So I am going to go for a full close range tank on my next run and wondered if there are any weapon kills aside from the grab and snap animation? Something like a knife to the throat or sword through the heart that doesn't alert others

It's been cool sniping and hacking from stealth and want to do the same with close in weapons

There is no instakill option like grab / snap. But if your weapon is instakill by damage, or even by few hits, you can keep stealth. Of course it doesn't work if second enemy is very near, but in general sense all melee weapons work as stealth weapons. There are also some perks that will give you a lot of additional damage from stealth, so one hit kills are almost guaranteed to kill from stealth with melee.

It would be cool if you did score a 1 hit stealth kill with a melee weapon a special animation would play. Decapitating a dude with a cool katana animation from behind would feed into the fantasy of playing a cool cyber ninja.

If no one is close strong attack with mantis blades works. Guy will try to raise the alarm and there is that animation when you lift the guy up, in that moment you are easy to spot. I also heard that you can do it with monowire but i never tested this.

well in Cool tree u have the knife instant kill but it's rather a distance method. Explanation: with your knife melee u get the ability to throw it stealthy and the enemy takedown directly. Later in the tree u can add upgrade option with it.

well in Cool tree u have the knife instant kill but it's rather a distance method. Explanation: with your knife melee u get the ability to throw it stealthy and the enemy takedown directly. Later in the tree u can add upgrade option with it.
Ahh yeah...i think that will suffice for now..gotta remember to take it

Top Bottom