Are there any mentions of Saskia or Iorveth in the game?? (some spoiler)

+
Are there any mentions of Saskia or Iorveth in the game?? (some spoiler)

Any confirmation of seeing Iorveth in Witcher 3?

As a person that also has a cute animal (Yours wins) avatar I would like to know this. I'm currently searching for ciri in the Islands and iv yet to see him, however he could be in a obscure side quest if he is in, like letho was. It's a pitty if he isn't as Roche gets a decent amount of content it seems.

Last edited:
As a person that also has a cute animal (Yours wins) avatar I would like to know this. I'm currently searching for ciri in the Islands and iv yet to see him, however he could be in a obscure side quest if he is in, like letho was. It's a pitty if he isn't as Roche gets a decent amount of content it seems.
If I imported a save file with Iorveth's path (by mistake,,,) will Roche still be in the game for me? :hmm:

Last edited:
If I imported a save file with Iorveth's path (by mistake,,,) will Roche still be in the game for me? :hmm:

Yeah I too would like to know whether you get to interact with Roche even though you imported / chose Iorveth for example.

Saw Roche in some trailers in TW3 so maybe he will be, still I wouldnt know until I meet him (if he is in) since i am not that far yet.

I chose Iorveth path on that questionary that the Nilfgaardian general did in the beggining of the game and I was able to interact with Roche without a problem. He is in a hideout near Oxenfurt among with Ves and other Blue Stripes soldiers.

However, I'm already played 35 hours in game and have not found Iorveth yet.

But my guess is that he is in the game because I can recognize his voice actor in some of the NCPs along the game, and some NPCs shares Roche voice actor as well.

Last edited:
It is very disappointing, especially when...
There is an Iorveth character in leaked W3 documents

It is very disappointing, especially when...
There is an Iorveth character in leaked W3 documents

Damm that is indeed disappointing, in general I have noticed a lack of Scoiatel in TW3

At least I saw Broche again

Last edited:
I'm very disappointed that no one saw him or Saskia. Well lets hope that they run to Toussaint and we will see them in dlc :D

I definitely wanted him to be by my side in the defense of Kaer Morhen... My old bud' and I, fighting side by side again. :D
OH well, hopefully that means CDP intend to bring him back with Saskia in one of the expansions. There is a lot that hasn't been said yet about what happened to the Pontar Valley between W2 and W3, so hopefully that'll happen.

I'm very disappointed that no one saw him or Saskia. Well lets hope that they run to Toussaint and we will see them in dlc :D
It is possible. I remember an Iorveth's dream from W2.
When he is sitting in cozy room and is smoking pipe.
Maybe he has found his peacefull place in Toussaint?

Anyone think he might be in Dol blathanna? It was briefly mentioned there is a civil war going on there. Would make sense that some of his elves might have gone there after Vergen was taken. Francesca Findabair was mentioned being preoccupied with that, and I just noticed that Iorveth is next to her on her gwent card. Hopefully we get to go there in one of the expansions. Would be a real shame not to get to see him att all.

Iorveth?

Is he in the game? What about Saskia? These were two characters I was looking forward to seeing and I haven't seen either at all. I thought Iorveth was confirmed to make an appearance awhile ago.

Top Bottom