Are we still playing Casual Matches in Closed Beta?

+
Are we still playing Casual Matches in Closed Beta?

Just asking. I'm not close enough to the top 1000 to make Ranked Play worth my time. I'm Rank 15, and that's good enough.

However, I am somewhere between level 78 and 79, and I was just wondering if there was going to be enough Casual Match activity over the weekend to warrant me really pushing to make level 80, just for 2 more kegs.

Why not push for lvl 80? at the same time, if you got the cards for it, try a few new decks for fun before they disappear?

I'm pushing for level 45 (now halfway through level 44). Considering how slow it is for me to level up i'd say you don't have a chance to reach level 80 (remember that the 22th they'll bring the servers down), unless you grind a fair bit in ranked only.

I just do one casual to warm up before the rankings.

I feel i can easily enter on the top 1000 global and maybe even top 500 and top 10 of my region (already on the top 30).

zhiphius;n8553550 said:
Why not push for lvl 80? at the same time, if you got the cards for it, try a few new decks for fun before they disappear?

Well, I have a complete set of non-premiums, so I can make anything I want. I usually play only Casual at this point. Though I may have to switch to Ranked to get the XP over the weekend that I need. I just hate running into all the guys who are playing super serious to try and push Rank before the Open Beta.

frbfree;n8554120 said:
Well, I have a complete set of non-premiums, so I can make anything I want. I usually play only Casual at this point. Though I may have to switch to Ranked to get the XP over the weekend that I need. I just hate running into all the guys who are playing super serious to try and push Rank before the Open Beta.

Man, take it easy, it's just a game.

The moment the achievement becomes like a job, it's time to relax :cheers:

Checco515;n8554130 said:
Man, take it easy, it's just a game.

The moment the achievement becomes like a job, it's time to relax :cheers:

I'm pretty easy going anyway. I'm NOT worried about making level 80. That's what I'm saying. I would normally play enough over a weekend to earn a level and a half. I'm just curious about the general consensus of what people are going to be doing. I'll have my answer Saturday morning, when I see what queue times are like. But I figured I would just ask here to see what the mindset of others is.

frbfree;n8554210 said:
I'm pretty easy going anyway. I'm NOT worried about making level 80. That's what I'm saying. I would normally play enough over a weekend to earn a level and a half. I'm just curious about the general consensus of what people are going to be doing. I'll have my answer Saturday morning, when I see what queue times are like. But I figured I would just ask here to see what the mindset of others is.

I have little doubt it will be crawling with guys eager to get at the top of the ladder.

As for me, being lvl 55 means I should spend hours of play to get the next reward level, so I'll pass.

Top Bottom