Are you disappointed?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
The main romantic interest is a lesbian, the rest are either old women or prostitutes with plastic bodies!

I'm assuming you're talking about Judy. I don't think it's fair to call her the "main" romantic interest. It's just the one the marketing team decided to focus on. Almost certainly because she looks punk (tattoos, hair, nails, etc.); maybe also because she's lesbian and to virtual signal to game "journalists" (particularly after TW2 and TW3). Honestly, Judy isn't really that attractive to me because of the "punk". Tattoos especially are a turn off for me, especially when that heavy. Also, I'm pretty sure that the woman showed in the lifepaths trailer with the Nomad will be a romance option.

If it doesnt work or fit in the game, I dont want it.

Crazy wall-running antics wont be missed.

I am a bit disappointed about lack of 3rd-person view. Seems odd to customize our character if we arent going to see him/her much.

I really enjoy watching take-down/finisher moves in 3rd-person like what we got on Skyrim and Fallout 4.

Hopefully I get a chance to sneak up behind someone on the roof off a skyscraper and just toss them right off the side

I imagine most console owners who remember the famous scene of the 2018 E3 trailer of V walking out of their megacomplex onto those very crowded streets of Watson will be bitterly disappointed if they expect the same kind of pedestrian density on the last-gen (and possibly current-gen) consoles. Hell, a number of PC players may be as well.

Hopefully I get a chance to sneak up behind someone on the roof off a skyscraper and just toss them right off the side

Don't forget to yell "THIIIS ISSS NIGHT CITYYYY!!!!"

From what all I have seen. I don't think I'll be disappointed, and I can't be disappointed without playing the game.
After the game is in my hands, and I have played through it, then I'll decide if I'm disappointed or not.
This being a CDPR game I don't think I have anything to worry about. Just need this baby in my hands so I can play all the great written stories I want!!

No reason to be disappointed.
And most of those that are seem to have assumed their desires/dreams were incorporated into the game (often with essentially zero proof) thus are "disappointed" CP2077 isn't the game they imagined it to be.

Judy seems to be the only viable romance ( for me) so far If that is the case ill be disappointed . Its the romances I look forward to most in these types of games.

no third person is disappointment I am trying to keep an open mind.

I'm only disappointed that it's only November 30th today. I feel like rolling up a newspaper and shooing November off.

"Get out of here November, shoo! SHOO!"

tumblr_inline_pp6f070gNt1rgl9rw_540.gif

I'm disappointed it couldn't get pushed back a year or two, so that we could get an amazing, bug and glitch free experience. I'm far more disappointed with people raging at the game being pushed back. I really feel for the devs who are right now in more or less crunch central despite the deadline being pushed back several times.

I'm disappointed about combat and the whole of the charactersystems as per how they seem to work. That will surely make a dent - even a big one - to how the game feels.

But, at this point it doesn't help to be disappointed anymore. Just have to see if the good equals or outweighs the bad when the game releases and make a judgement.

I am very disappointed by the fact they are not offering 3rd view, I can not play 1st person at all not matter what the game. Its not a choice I have I get motion sickness with 1st person. I have been waiting for years in fact since they first announced the fact they were making the game and now after all these years I do not get to even play it. I am glad I did not blindly pre- order before knowing the fact it was only 1st person, I was going to pre order today but not now it would be a waste of my money to purchase something I can not play. They should have included 3rd person for those of us that can not play 1st person.

I am very disappointed by the fact they are not offering 3rd view, I can not play 1st person at all not matter what the game. Its not a choice I have I get motion sickness with 1st person. I have been waiting for years in fact since they first announced the fact they were making the game and now after all these years I do not get to even play it. I am glad I did not blindly pre- order before knowing the fact it was only 1st person, I was going to pre order today but not now it would be a waste of my money to purchase something I can not play. They should have included 3rd person for those of us that can not play 1st person.
I dont think the game is designed to be played in 3d person

I am disappointed by few stuff biggest, of them all is no 3rd person and 3rd person cutscenes.

People talk how verticality will have big part how that would not work for 3rd person, guy from IGN even say not all buildings are enterable, and even in buildings you can enter you can only pick like 1-3 floors, so all that verticality is wasted and do nothing.

People also talked how city is to narrow and small and 3rd person would not work again from gameplays we see streets are big rooms are big and so on.

And best one why 3rd perso is bad, and this is from reddit btw, 3rd person would not make CP2077 what it is, what exactly is that ? what 3rd person would destroy in CP2077?

Would 3rd person ruin story? no, it would add some cool cinematic moments.
Would ruin gameplay ? also no, melee would look much better, 3rd person shooters are also good, stealth would be also good MGS and Splinter Cell great stealth games both in 3rd person.

Also lack of Humanity and Cyberpsychosis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom