Are you disappointed?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't be disappointed in anything until I get to play the game itself for direct comparison anyways, so yeah it does sound like it would suck, but you won't know what you're missing if you've never had it to begin with!

None of us has experienced the cut content before it was cut so we aren't really missing anything, it's like cut/nerfed features in an early access game that you never bought until it was fully released.

Well, I cant be dissapointed if i have not played the game yet, however, I am a bit scared that maybe i have spoiled myself of too much information, thank god not the leaks, but from all the nightcity wires and lore videos

Nevermind i just remember how sensitive this game is to them... being that i have watched live gameplay with the update... well ima go befriend some base ps4 and xbox owners... and partake in the "glory" which is this "polished" game. without bugs or long load time or repeative mashing of the square button. Leave your gamertags so we can play together

Last edited:
As good as Cyberpunk 2077 will be, it also has its drawbacks.

- Shorter main story than The Witcher 3
- Small Map
- No Subway System
- Can't use the Flathead as a companion
- Only 29 base model vehicles
- No Third-Person Perspective
- Third Person Cutscenes are almost non-existent
- No Wall Running
- No Car Customization
- Can't own multiple apartments
- Only 70 GB (Not as big as Red Dead Redemption 2)

I'll add more missing content if I think of any. Are you disappointed with these missing features? I am but Cyberpunk 2077 will still be a great game nonetheless.

1: its only shorter if you rush the story,
2: technically the map is bigger, witcher 3 had almost no vertical gameplay at all, Cyberpunk has a giant city to explore. and a desert which is pretty giant.
3: we still have cars, and subways we can use for fast travel is what I heard.
4: Flathead is a tool, not a npc.
5: 29 fully detailed cars, sounds good to me.
6: not worried about the small stuff.
7: also not worried about that small stuff.
8: we can still jump pretty high, and my guess is we can still jump from "high objects to do a assassination with mantis blades*"
*just a guess
9: there is some customization, like colors and stuff.
10: maybe we will be able to in an update or DLC.
11: 70 GBs before patch,.

not worried at all. :)

1: its only shorter if you rush the story,
2: technically the map is bigger, witcher 3 had almost no vertical gameplay at all, Cyberpunk has a giant city to explore. and a desert which is pretty giant.
3: we still have cars, and subways we can use for fast travel is what I heard.
4: Flathead is a tool, not a npc.
5: 29 fully detailed cars, sounds good to me.
6: not worried about the small stuff.
7: also not worried about that small stuff.
8: we can still jump pretty high, and my guess is we can still jump from "high objects to do a assassination with mantis blades*"
*just a guess
9: there is some customization, like colors and stuff.
10: maybe we will be able to in an update or DLC.
11: 70 GBs before patch,.

not worried at all. :)

Well written. I completely agree with everything. Mainly I see future potential in this game. Things like apartments, cars, third person can be added via updates / DLC, etc.

EDIT: There will be another story DLCs, so I wont worry about story length.

Guest 4406876

Fallout 76 is the best example of a game that even when there was all the negativity surrounding it, Bethesda did their best to still try and make it sound positive and a good game
Fallout 76 is a good game, was it good at launch? well technically was bad but the idea was there. I always had fun with it, it's basically a mod for fallout4 with coop. It's not working smoothly often and the interface is a nightmare, but the game itself is fun and lets you do a lot of things for an open world multiplayer game.

The only feature I'm kinda bummed of is the removal of wall interactions with mantis blade or wall jumping. It would probably make you feel less agile but with that said they might have compensated "agility" based characters with more functional less gamey options that better fit current implants. I have 100% faith that if they removed something they put something else to replace it in a working way. After seeing how much freedom you actually get in the game lately and several features I think the overall experience will be great no matter the exchange of couple of features for others.

I'm not worried because I didn't take any of the early reveal content for granted (those were on early developpement state, we all new some stuffs were going to change).
At the end the game seems pretty cool and there's also some new things that seems pretty exciting (for example, we now know how the character progression system works and it seems like they nailed it, at least for what I saw).

I mean, if the game is fun, not being able to customize vehicles, for example, seems like a minor downside to me (just my opinion of course).

I can't seem to find a way to be disappointed in something I haven't experienced yet. Those features are "missing" sure and that sucks but the package were getting is what I'll be experiencing for the first time. If it came with those and then they were taken out, that would suck so nah, can't be disappointed. TWO DAYS!

A little bit yeah but I'm more disappointed about main story is only for 20 hours.. where Witcher 3 had 60 hours long story,
so C77 has 1/3 length of that from TW3, I hope at least side quests are long and interesting..
It's strange that in a game like this we can't customize our apartment or even have more than one apartment, same goes for cars.

A little bit yeah but I'm more disappointed about main story is only for 20 hours.. where Witcher 3 had 60 hours long story,so C77 has 1/3 length of that from TW3, I hope at least side quests are long and interesting..

The length of a story is irrelevant if it doesn't offer something for all its length. The reason why CDPR shortened the story (and it's longer than 20 hours btw) is because of feedback that TW3 had a too long story that a lot of players didn't finish. If this game offers an exciting story the whole way with a satisfying ending, there's nothing to be disappointed with. Then you need to factor in side quests and the upcoming DLCs that will drop in the future.

Doesn't sound like anyone here will be trying to race through the story, anyway ..... I'm sure most of us will find it taking a lot longer, doing side-quests here & odd jobs there, etc!

The only disappointment so far is iirc there is no body type customization which was announced by the narrator in the first long gameplay video they have released.

But mods will fix this sooner or later as I'm not a fan of being locked into a Fortnite-V when there are so many different body type NPCs in this game.

The only disappointment so far is iirc there is no body type customization which was announced by the narrator in the first long gameplay video they have released.

Why does that matter when neither you or anyone else can see your character (except for a few cutscenes) anyway?

Why does that matter when neither you or anyone else can see your character (except for a few cutscenes) anyway?
You can see your character in reflections, photo mode and while driving a bike.

With that mindset I could also ask this:

Why does that matter that we can have various clothes when neither you or anyone else can see your character (except for a few cutscenes) anyway? :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom