Are you going to buy them a round of drinks or Kill them?

+

Are you going to buy them a round of drinks or Kill them?

• Buy them a round.

Votes: 65 63.7%
  • Kill them.

Votes: 37 36.3%

• Total voters
If that confrontation takes place in White Orchard, then Geralt IMO (I may be completely wrong) would/should back off from a fight. Vesemir told him they should keep a low profile, plus killing more human means attracting more monsters and unnecessary attention.

Yes lets do it Vesemirs way. Lets always do it someone elses way. You're a witcher! Grow a pair and part their heads from their shoulders! If it attracts monsters? Two birds with one stone I say.

Yes lets do it Vesemirs way. Lets always do it someone elses way. You're a witcher! Grow a pair and part their heads from their shoulders! If it attracts monsters? Two birds with one stone I say.

Much as I do enjoy the "Kill em all" route sometimes, Witchers hunt monsters not kill innocents. Some monsters are in human skin to be sure, but I don't think one jackass looking for a fight is worth killing.

Having said that however, may i suggest (if possible)) the compromise of bare fist fighting? You assert your dominance over the jackass, noone gets killed, the inn-goers get to watch a fight without all dying, and we get info. Everyone wins. XD

Much as I do enjoy the "Kill em all" route sometimes, Witchers hunt monsters not kill innocents. Some monsters are in human skin to be sure, but I don't think one jackass looking for a fight is worth killing.

Having said that however, may i suggest (if possible)) the compromise of bare fist fighting? You assert your dominance over the jackass, noone gets killed, the inn-goers get to watch a fight without all dying, and we get info. Everyone wins. XD

Ay, sometimes it's not worth being kicked out of a village on account of just one stupid jackass.

I like that one. Beating him up would be more satisfying and less messy

Well Im definitely not telling them Im a witcher... Its obvious... And I like seeking conflict with assholes but we'll see how it plays out.

Well, telling I'm a Witcher is not only a redundancy but a clear warning for them to think twice about what they want to do. If I'm really superior than them with swrods I won't abuse of it but I don't like spend my money with who don't think before acting.

doubtful, this isn't a revenge fantasy simulator ala grand theft auto, we're playing more along the lines of a set character that's fiercely independent, weary of life, but also intelligent and wise. the choices provided would have to be in line with the character of geralt, who isn't the type to defuse a situation by buying everyone drinks, and then murder them in their sleep for insignificant slights. that seems like something a weepy, cowardly scoundrel would do. definitely would be out of character.
Oh well then there's second playthrough ;)

So as I was saying earlier...

"I'm a Witcher" and see how it progresses. I'm thinking maybe it'll lead to a fistfight, atleast I won't have to kill them.

Exactly what happened, you may call me King Sid from now on.
(I just saw the video)

Well I don't really know the specifics about this encounter but I'll go with "Buy them a round". I don't go for the extremes in a game like The Witcher. And I don't arbitrarily kill off men if I can help it unless I absolutely have to, or if I'm really, really, super bored enough to play a psycho murderous play-through where I'll kill every innocent meaningless little peasant in the whole damn town if I can and if the consequences of my actions are irreverent and/or don't exist at all...

A drink will be fine. Cheers!

:cheers:

Top Bottom