Are you going to buy them a round of drinks or Kill them?

+

Are you going to buy them a round of drinks or Kill them?

• Buy them a round.

Votes: 65 63.7%
  • Kill them.

Votes: 37 36.3%

• Total voters

Attachments

• Drink or Death.jpg
    Drink or Death.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Depends what happened just before that scene, and why he's in the bar. If there's a "kill" option, I assume there's a reason for it.

I'd just say I'm a witcher, which should be enough for them to back off. It hopefully leads to more nuanced dialog options and a third or fourth solution. That scene made me chuckle as there's no lack of dumb hillbillies willing to pick a fight with Geralt. I know they do it for the game, to set up conflict, but in reality if these guys knew who they were fucking with they'd most likely keep their traps shut.

Only drinks. I hate killing just because I can, and it looks like exactly this sort of a situation. Sure, in the books Geralt could kill some idiots in a tavern in order to impress Velerad, but right now he is a bit older and has other means to deal with problems outside of violence.

I'm gonna wait for the timer to end probably. Geralt probably will not be in the mood to interact with those drunks. If any of them pull a sword against Geralt. It's their loss.

I'm gonna wait for the timer to end probably. Geralt probably will not be in the mood to interact with those drunks. If any of them pull a sword against Geralt. It's their loss.

I'm fairly certain if you run out of time the game will just pick the most neutral option for you. I think that's how it was in the witcher 2 as well.

I'm fairly certain if you run out of time the game will just pick the most neutral option for you. I think that's how it was in the witcher 2 as well.
That's kind of a shame. Maybe i was spoiled with Telltale Games "silence is an option" but it could be interesting to have this confirmed by a dev.

It will depend of my save game of The Witcher 2. If at the end of The Witcher 2 Sorceresses and Witcher are hated and that The Witcher 3 take that in count (I seriously hope it will because that would be a great way to have slightly different situation) I will not say I am a Witcher. Could make things worse. I might try to scare them by threatening them. I know because of the video that it won't work but Geralt doesn't know that so I ll try it anyway. If I consider choosing to buy them a drink it will depend of my in game money. You know I like it role play.^^

I'm a tyrant in video games. I will slaughter them, their cousins, their pet dog Fido and even burn their crops to the ground. I'll likely steal their livestock as well and sell their wives into indentured servitude.
But most importantly - I'll drink whatever beer they have left on their table. :)

I'm kidding - I won't drink their beer, that would be rude.

II play geralt as an anti-hero.

Think Snake Plissken

He helps people, takes care of monsters, but he doesn't let anyone "walk" all over him and he stands up for himself, if they want to make trouble he'll give it right back to them.

Witcher is a monster slayer not a rogue so I'll buy them a drink, for little cost I'll get access to tavern without any bloodshed but the real choice will be determined once I see what's going on. "I'm a Witcher" choice could be based on some stat like the level of your Axii sign (could involve you doing the Axii) on the guy and if it gets succeeded then he'll say "Oh we love Witchers" and welcome you without costing anything or if it fails then he'll fight and you'll have to kill him or them.

Top Bottom