Are you still getting weird EXP rewards? Cause I am.

+
Are you still getting weird EXP rewards? Cause I am.

I'm close to the very end of the game; I'm level 32 and the current MAIN quest is 26: it splits into 3 steps to be concluded individually.

I did the first step and got around 600 points; then I did the second one(always in the same MAIN quest)and I got...................20 points? A "5 exp gained" message popped up a few times, and that's all I got for that mission.

I suppose it's not normal, have you guys run into similar issues?

EDIT: damn, high chances I put this on the wrong section, right?

I'm close to the very end of the game; I'm level 32 and the current MAIN quest is 26: it splits into 3 steps to be concluded individually.

I did the first step and got around 600 points; then I did the second one(always in the same MAIN quest)and I got...................20 points? A "5 exp gained" message popped up a few times, and that's all I got for that mission.

I suppose it's not normal, have you guys run into similar issues?

EDIT: damn, high chances I put this on the wrong section, right?

Grin. Yes, High chances. BUT, I will now move it for you.

Well, you're level 32, the quest is level 26, that's 6 levels difference. So, it's working as intended, however weird it may seem to you.

If I'm not mistaken, and it could well be, you're not getting EXP when the SECONDARY quest is 6 levels below your current level, but it doesn't apply to main quests.

Main quests or secondary - it does not matter.
If there is 6 or more levels in difference (grey colored) - you will got not be rewarded with experience points.

Main quests or secondary - it does not matter.
If there is 6 or more levels in difference (grey colored) - you will got not be rewarded with experience points.

Seriously???
That's quite annoying, for main quest especially as you lose a lot of points!

Thanks anyway!

Top Bottom