Are you up for a Challenge?

+
I experience same problem for Eldain. I played 4 traps with Eldain leading deck, nobody resigned, match was completed whole and it did not count even single of my traps and I still have 0/80 traps played.

As I recall, there was problem with 5th quest already in January Faction Challenge, that not all cards were counted for it, despite quests were quite different. Could be something in algorithm taking care about 5th quest specifically.
Post automatically merged:

Now I realized, there is already topic https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/faction-leader-challenge-step-5-progress-not-updating.11000512/ in PC section.

Last edited:
I know nothing, but is there any way to do this quest?
I played like 10 bloodthirst cards (at least 5 did use the bloodthirst ability), nobody forfeited, and progress is 0/80...

Anyone know if this is fixed yet? Also I don't check twitch or reddit, any word from developers about the issue and how they will resolve it (specifically regarding credit owed that was not given due to the bug?)

Glad they fixed quest 5 and compensated me for lost time, but I just won 5 in a row with the SK throne breaker leader and didn't make any progress with the sixth quest (win 5 matches with the SK throne breaker leader.) This bothers me.

Also 2 questions.

1. Any way to check on results of the challenge (i.e which leader is winning?)
2. Are there only supposed to be six quests?

[...]
Also 2 questions.

1. Any way to check on results of the challenge (i.e which leader is winning?)
2. Are there only supposed to be six quests?
1. Click on the challenge in the game (the news on the left of the main menu), it will show the placements of the leaders.
2. The 6th is repeatable indefinitely.

1. Click on the challenge in the game (the news on the left of the main menu), it will show the placements of the leaders.
2. The 6th is repeatable indefinitely.

Good to know, but the counter never went up.
Update, problem was with my news tab. When I booted up the game again, it showed that I had completed the sixth quest. Also I just won a quick one with the SK leader and got credit.

Last edited:
Good to know, but the counter never went up.
The 6th should be "Win 5 games with _____" and completing it should restart it and increase the number at the top by 1, so from 5 or higher to 5+1 or higher.
If that does not happen it has to be a bug and you should report that, however you should confirm that again first.

The 6th should be "Win 5 games with _____" and completing it should restart it and increase the number at the top by 1, so from 5 or higher to 5+1 or higher.
If that does not happen it has to be a bug and you should report that, however you should confirm that again first.

See my updated response. There was a bug, but it auto corrected when I turned the game back on again. The counter changed at the top and everything. It's rare, but sometimes the game does need to be restarted to clear a bug.

I dont understand what happens after finishing the sixth quest. You simply farm Points for the faction?

So I finished the 6th quest (for the first time), but the counter simply reset to 0 and nothing else happened. I didn't get the 5 victory points, and the new quest is still win 5 matches, it didn't increase. It also doesn't show it anywhere that I ever completed the quest, in the tabs the quest tab is not ticked, still red (gernichora) as a just started quest.
I tried rebooting the game, but nothing happened. Any ideas?

So I finished the 6th quest (for the first time), but the counter simply reset to 0 and nothing else happened. I didn't get the 5 victory points, and the new quest is still win 5 matches, it didn't increase. It also doesn't show it anywhere that I ever completed the quest, in the tabs the quest tab is not ticked, still red (gernichora) as a just started quest.
I tried rebooting the game, but nothing happened. Any ideas?
There is no reward for the sixth quest. Just to grind your contract and support a leader.

But it clearly said there 5 reward points. I did not take a screenshot unfortunately... now that it has reset, it no longer shows any rewards, yes...
However, I was in the middle of the unprogressable 5th quest when the patch hit for it, and autoprogressed to 6th quest. Could it have been a leftover glitch from that maybe?

But it clearly said there 5 reward points. I did not take a screenshot unfortunately... now that it has reset, it no longer shows any rewards, yes...
However, I was in the middle of the unprogressable 5th quest when the patch hit for it, and autoprogressed to 6th quest. Could it have been a leftover glitch from that maybe?
The most likely yes. The sixth quest is supposed to be without any reward and repeatable. Just to grind your contract progress and support a faction :)

Top Bottom