are zippers banned in this universe?

+
are zippers banned in this universe?

because none of the cop characters wearing coveralls have their zippers pulled up. i hope this can change. also, roll the sleeves down as well.

imo why would they give them uniforms that would impede their functioning? they need access to arm panel, why wear long sleeves that need to be rolled up.

thanks

because none of the cop characters wearing coveralls have their zippers pulled up. i hope this can change. also, roll the sleeves down as well.

imo why would they give them uniforms that would impede their functioning? they need access to arm panel, why wear long sleeves that need to be rolled up.

thanks

I'm not sure what you're talking about.. Are you talking about the trailer?

None of the police officers from the trailer wear anything with a zipper:

Only one who wears a jumpsuit (coveralls as you put it) is a Max-Tac, he is from a special forces unit and there is only one of him in the trailer..

He wears that jumpsuit over his exoskeleton armor and only because he is a Max-Tac member.. (It serves as some sort of uniform i suppose) He probably chose his clothing himself, as his unit wouldn't be strictly bound to a uniform code as a regular police officer would..

You are clearly a troll and this tread needs to be locked..

Last edited:
Interesting fact:

During the Vietnam war GI's we issued flak vests. However, the prolific use of incendiaries by both sides propted a secondary order to those wearing them; should the vest catch fire the zip would melt and it would not be possible to remove the vest. The oder was given to NOT zip up said vests to prevent additional casualties.

I'm seeing a possible miscommunication, but think the "troll" responses are probably premature? (And definitely not appropriate).

Let's wait for some clarification on the original post.

Interesting fact:

During the Vietnam war GI's we issued flak vests. However, the prolific use of incendiaries by both sides propted a secondary order to those wearing them; should the vest catch fire the zip would melt and it would not be possible to remove the vest. The oder was given to NOT zip up said vests to prevent additional casualties.

Good point. Modern fireproof clothing has much better zipper technology than the low bidders were supplying in those bad old days. Brass-Nomex zippers are common closures on fireproof suits for firefighters, race drivers, and pilots nowadays.

Max Tac not being zipped up is either a Rule of Cool conceit or an acknowledgement that his jumpsuit is superfluous or badly made.

But sleeves rolled up is cooler and feels better. Though not sure what kind of feeling he gets with those arms.

Zippers are cyberpunk, Ask Billy Idol....

And rolling up your sleeves is cool....

Jumpsuits still always end up riding up in the crotch,....

What are we talking about?

Top Bottom