Arena bugs

+
Hello,

just wanting to signal a couple of bugs in Arena.

- once I got no rewards for completing a run. I got a message like “no worries, you should find your rewards in stored already even if they don’t appear”, but it wasn’t the case.
——> note. This happened probably because of a stranger bug. The game had got me into an old arena run instead of the one I was currently playing so, probably, when I lost again the 3rd time it didn’t reward me (and rightfully so). when I re-entered the arena I was on the following run.

- I used a mirror shard to start a new arena run. Got an error and when I tried to enter again i had lost the shard.
——> I didn’t purchase any shard. I thought it must have been a reward I missed but maybe the shard was a mistake of the game, which cause the “loosing shard” bug.

if it is like I suspect, no major issue, but I hope it helps.
I play on iPad

If you didn‘t get something you purchased, it‘s best to report it here:
https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...charged-and-did-not-get-the-items-purchased-3 (click on „contact us“)

For rewards you can do the same here:

Keep in mind though, if you play seasonal arena, you need to complete it before the seasonal arena event is over, otherwise you might not get any rewards.

Top Bottom