Arena card draft quality varies too much. (Poll)

+

What do you think the Gold card draft range should be in Arena?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When I can have one arena run with 9 gold 9 Silver and 8 Bronze, and another run with 3 gold 9 silver and 14 Bronze, there is too much RNG determining success (the reason I think many people choose Gwent is the lower factor of RNG). I can understand if you want a rarity fluctuation of 3-4 cards max. But a variance of 6 golds between really lucky and really unlucky is too steep.

I have said this since the beginning.

There should be no range at all. All players should have the same amount just like in normal play. Arena is just a joke until they balance it to the point it can actually be competitive.

None of the above. Current arena format doesn't at all represent Gwent and what makes it a great game. There's next to no strategic depth involved. Players should draft 40 cards, with set intervals for Golds and Silvers. From those cards, they should then construct a standard deck. This allows drafting aggressively for synergies that may never come to fruition, without completely bricking a run. For those who enjoy the more bombastic uber-Golds/Silvers heavy format, you could introduce an alternative mode where the set intervals and deck building constraints are different (e.g., you draft 9 Golds, 14 Silvers, 16 Bronzes, and can then construct your deck with up to 6 Golds and 9 Silvers, etc).

Top Bottom