Arena Card Picker (handy tool for selecting the best cards)

+
Don't entirely agree with the ordering, but that's a hell of compilation with some goods notes.... worth the time reading

DRK3

Forum veteran
Just what we needed... the closest netdeckers can have to a netdeck: a guide to tell them what to do, since they obviously cant think for themselves...

Reading =/= not thinking.

Certainly there's no blueprint for building Arena decks, nor is the list supposed to be one. Still some worthwhile stuff. Will read it when I have the time, but I'm concentrating on Constructed atm.

I can see where that could be helpful but the times I have played area I have not gotten most of the choices offered in that list so I must just have bad luck or the card gods hate me.

Ehhh
:facepalm:

, personally hope people dont try go for whats overpowered i say get creative make unique synergys not netdeck the most reliable boring decks. Most of my 9/0 arena runs have been from unique deck design like strengthen leader to res with cahir example dagon strengthened to 28 for ressurection, or my 5 jade crystal build, using sile, 2x jade crystal, yennefer conj into renew, worked a dream.

I feel like trying to netdeck via arena is almost insulting since it is Rng game mode for good reason, my 2 cents. :hai:

The Only Card MUSt HAVE In ARENA => Gaunter O'Dimm

Top Bottom