Arena shards refill!

+

Lilayah

CD PROJEKT RED
Arena shards refill!

Twitter_GwentArena_Shard_720x405_EN®.png

Due to connection issues in the Master Mirror’s realm, we tricked Gaunter O'Dimm into refilling up to three shards for everyone who participated in the promotion! They will be distributed within the next few hours.

Have fun in Arena!

Lilayah;n10637641 said:
we tricked Gaunter O'Dimm into refilling up to three shards for everyone

How do you know O'Dimm didn't trick you into thinking you tricked him? Methinks he's playing the long con.

Lilayah

CD PROJEKT RED
DoubleDealer;n10637801 said:
How do you know O'Dimm didn't trick you into thinking you tricked him? Methinks he's playing the long con.

You might be right! But you never know what future holds :)

4RM3D;n10637791 said:
I've already sold my soul, what's left to gamble with?
with your next soul....

if you've collected other peoples souls, technically they're all yours now... >.>

Lilayah;n10637641 said:

Due to connection issues in the Master Mirror’s realm, we tricked Gaunter O'Dimm into refilling up to three shards for everyone who participated in the promotion! They will be distributed within the next few hours.

Have fun in Arena!

How do we get shards usually??

there are still connection issues for xbox players. in fact, things have never been worse. i could care less now about arena shards if we get this many disconnections. what i want is a hotfix that fixes the hotfix and does a proper job with server stability

duran666;n10639211 said:

After starting Arena you can use 150 ore to get one shard, or pay a small amount of money instead.
If you don't have any shards left, the game will give you the option to either use ore or money.

duran666;n10639211 said:
I believe buying them is the only way.... you might technically get them with 150 ore, but since it immediately starts the contract there's no way to know. they may eventually use them as bonus material for packs or whatnot.

Top Bottom