Armadillo Mods Bugged to heck.....

+
So I noticed that all my epic armadillo mods on my gear went from Epic, to common. So now my armor rating is 1000 pts lower than what it should be currently. I can buy another epic mod from the shop, but when I save/reload the game...the mod again changes from epic to common on my gear. Also, any armadillo mod I have available/not used on my backpack changes as well.

Additionally, when I put a piece of gear on my stash and take it out, the armadillo mod stats are orange/legendary but with 0 armor. When I save/reload the game, the mod changes from legendary/0 to a common mod.

Not sure when this started, just noticed tonight when I did a legendary farm since the reroll/respec option was put back in. Was remodding my armor and noticed this. Annoying to say the least.

Does this also happen when you craft an armadillo mod? Don't buy them. You should be able to craft if you have found the spec.

Found the issue. Long story short, game does not like duped armadillo mods. I bought a new mod applied without duping , no issues. Bought another mod, duped it, and issue described above. I have the money to buy them so I will just do that from now on. Was just getting tired of waiting 24 hours over and over to get new mods from the shop.
Post automatically merged:

Does this also happen when you craft an armadillo mod? Don't buy them. You should be able to craft if you have found the spec.
Have not found the spec yet

There is a parking garage near Judy's apartment that is occupied by Maelstrom. I have found the spec in there twice now. It did have an assault in progress mission attached to it though

There is a parking garage near Judy's apartment that is occupied by Maelstrom. I have found the spec in there twice now. It did have an assault in progress mission attached to it though
That's not the bus depot is it? The one which is the venue for a gig.

That's not the bus depot is it? The one which is the venue for a gig.
No not the bus depot. It was past Judy's in the industrial area. I'll find the parking lot again and post a screen shot of it

This is where I found it. East street, But fast travel marker just says East.
photomode_31012021_152053.jpg

photomode_31012021_152116.jpg

photomode_31012021_152331.jpg

Last edited:
Found the issue. Long story short, game does not like duped armadillo mods. I bought a new mod applied without duping , no issues. Bought another mod, duped it, and issue described above. I have the money to buy them so I will just do that from now on. Was just getting tired of waiting 24 hours over and over to get new mods from the shop.

Have not found the spec yet
True each mod has a unique number.. duping the mod will not work to increase your armour score.

Top Bottom