Armadillo Mods Bugged to Heck.

+
Reposting in XBOX Since I meant to post here....

So I noticed that all my epic armadillo mods on my gear went from Epic, to common. So now my armor rating is 1000 pts lower than what it should be currently. I can buy
another epic mod from the shop, but when I save/reload the game...the mod again changes from epic to common on my gear. Also, any armadillo mod I have available/not used on my backpack changes as well.

Additionally, when I put a piece of gear on my stash and take it out, the armadillo mod stats are orange/legendary but with 0 armor. When I save/reload the game, the mod changes from legendary/0 to a common mod.

Not sure when this started, just noticed tonight when I did a legendary farm since the reroll/respec option was put back in. Was remodding my armor and noticed this. Annoying to say the least. All other mods are fine.
Post automatically merged:

I figured it out. Long story short, the game does not like using the duping glitch to get more armadillo mods. Any mod I bought out right and applied, stuck after reloading the game and placing the item in my inventory and taking back out again. Any mod I duped, screwed up. I have the cash to buy them out right, but I guess I will need to do a bunch of loading/reloading to get them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom