Armor in the W3

+
I'd like to have the option of pulling the hoodie down and putting it back on as I please. I hope CDPR implements a mechanic that allows you to do that.

good idea

fans of that shitty Assassins Creed series has been asking for this for fucking years.

I really liked some of those. Some of then have a 'heavy look' and some have a 'witcher look' but I think they'll properly adapt to the game atmosphere.
I still hope we'll see some heavy plate armor for Geralt, to use at least once :p

Guys, remember that time when they said we can craft even cloaks, so my guess is that these armors are just to show the full layers of a single set! Maybe we can even remove some layers for those who doesn't want them. I think they might be optional!
For me, I liked most they're different and travel-like things to ride my horse with these cloaks put on! + that idea of putting a hood on or not <3

What about the sheaths? On some of the armor designs the two swords are crossed in on others they're TW2 style. Will that be customizable?

What about the sheaths? On some of the armor designs the two swords are crossed in on others they're TW2 style. Will that be customizable?

Very good question.I'm wondering the same thing.

What will be level of armor customization and how advanced crafting will be because apparently we will be able to customize and craft our armors.

It's concept art. Early concept art at that. That image does not represent in any shape or form the final armors in the game.

since the devs have confirmed there will be 3 witcher specific sets i hope they are going to aproch this like the Vran armour quest from TW1. I want there to be a legend behind them, find actual pieces in tombs, special magical items needed to restore the items as well as finding a skilled smith that can put it back together, not like in TW2 where there is just one special item for the chest plate the rest of the set made from ordinary components and out of the blue you get a cursed set (i know it is a game but make it more believable)

I've founded some cool armor done in 2009. I want to see it in TW3 :D

More info

Last edited:
I am agred with Kinl3y. Its just concept design.Final version can differ as night and day. But anyway i already start grinning imaging that . If that badass chain weaved armor from now came from that first doodles can you imagine what we can get from these sets? It will be awesome. Plus it can look differ depending on materials and upgrade. Also could be possible that swords will get different scabbards too. Also will be great if we can dye our outfits.

Some cool set ideas indeed. I just didn't like the hood in TW2, it looks like a dick swinging on the back of Geralt's head.

I believe that's called a liripipe. It's on purpose, and it's supposed to be there. With only a few exceptions, the costume work in TW2 shows exceptional attention to details like that one.

Bocksten Bog Man's Hood
The Bocksten Bog Man, probably 14th C. (maybe an army recruiter or tax collector) was beaten to death and dumped in a lake in what is now Varberg, Sweden. His clothing was found in an exceptional state of preservation. Stakes had been driven through him in an effort to keep his ghost at rest.

Some days after the find was revealed a local farmer (Karl Andersson) told Albert Sandklef of a legend he had heard as a child. Two old people from Åkulla had told his father about a man who was recruiting soldiers in the area. He had been killed by the peasants and buried in a bog. He would start haunting late at night and in order to stop this poles were struck through his body whereafter the haunting stopped. As far as the farmer could remember they mentioned Store Mosse, a bog about 10 miles from the find, close to Nackhälle village, though he acknowledged that his memory might fail him as he had grown up in the vicinity of that bog. The farmer and Albert Sandklef went to Nackhälle and questioned several older people in the area. However, nobody recognised the legend.

Last edited:
the first design is my favorite. it is so much like his original gear from the first game without the leather jacket and studded gauntlets. one other thing that is surprising is the way his swords are held on him in a cross rather than parallel. another thing I have come to miss from the first game. it would be amazing if there was an option for how you positioned your swords sheaths.

I wonder if we will have imported items likein Witcher 2 , how do they`ll like ? Like old or refashioned models ? I vote for remodel.

Attachments

• ezio_by_orochimaruxdd-d63loxy.jpg
    ezio_by_orochimaruxdd-d63loxy.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 106
Top Bottom