Armor in the W3

+
This is amazing. More different types of armor unlike The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim which has Daedric armor, Dwarven armor, Ebony armor, Elven armor, Fur armor, Iron armor, Leather armor, and Steel armor. I love it when video games have so many different types of armor and especially when the video game development companies add more and more armor. Seeing the same armor over and over again bores me LOL.

I like the tighter looking ones. The bigger, flowy armor sets look like they'd only get in the way with his style of fighting. But who knows, I'm sure I just need to see them in the game to be convinced.

I'm not sure if 27 is final number of armors but I think though I'm not certain that they said there would be more than 30 sets of armor for Geralt.

Well 27 is fine for me and you know...........the more - the better :D but I would be fine with 27 too.

Almost all of them are awesome looking to me.Some are perhaps less 'Witchery' but most are badass for sure.

Also at least one armor is not present there and that would be that steel armor:

http://cdn2.dualshockers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Witcher3-2.png

Or it's there but because art is in black and white I can't recognise it lol :D

I know that "bigger ones" existed and were even used in combat. But how u imagine Geralt spinning around in battle wearing like half of these? They are more suitable for merchants, not agility warrior like Geralt.. Not sure at all..

I know that "bigger ones" existed and were even used in combat. But how u imagine Geralt spinning around in battle wearing like half of these? They are more suitable for merchants, not agility warrior like Geralt.. Not sure at all..

Perhaps he will receive agility penalties while wearing them but also getting bonus to armor ? That's the most reasonable thing to me at least.
I also guess there will be more armor which look..........'Witchery' .

I'm not sure if 27 is final number of armors but I think though I'm not certain that they said there would be more than 30 sets of armor for Geralt.

Well 27 is fine for me and you know...........the more - the better :D but I would be fine with 27 too.

Almost all of them are awesome looking to me.Some are perhaps less 'Witchery' but most are badass for sure.

Also at least one armor is not present there and that would be that steel armor:

http://cdn2.dualshockers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Witcher3-2.png

Or it's there but because art is in black and white I can't recognise it lol :D

I am sure these are the basic "designs". Then there will color variations on these sets.Depending on region you might get different materials and visual designs on these basic designs.Just my guess.

The bulky armors look encumbering -- not necessarily because of their weight, but rather, their bulk.

I hope there aren't major clipping issues, too.

Aren't there cold particularly cold areas in the game ? In addition to that I believe the game is set in winter ?

I think many of them appear to be designed to keep geralt warm.

Hah, what need have I of armour? Give me my axe of tempered steel, give me a pair of comfortable trews and i'll face down any foe, give me a kilt to wear and the enemy will be even more discomfitted by Mr Winky glaring at them mid combat as I spin and pirouette! I face danger bare chested and with a broad grin.

Aren't there cold particularly cold areas in the game ? In addition to that I believe the game is set in winter ?

I think many of them appear to be designed to keep geralt warm.
Unless there are literally negative effects if Geralt is wearing less bulky armour in cold areas, then I don't buy that argument.

Top Bottom