Armor in the W3

+
I want to make my Geralt look close to how he did in the original game, just because that's the image I had of him when reading the first book for the first time xD. Super excited, I have it all planned out. Going to probably use just the basic white shirt looking light outfit, then make him clean shaven with long hair (no pony tail) lol

Do you like Geralt's heavy armors?

As the title says. They were recently shown in the "Rage and Steel" trailer. Personally I find them awful.

Isn't Geralt supposed to be an agile fighter and swordsman? How can he be that in full plate armor??
Real full plate armor is not that heavy or cumbersome. Normal people can do handstands and summersaults in it.

So geralt rolling in plate is no more unrealistic then him rolling with two swords on his back.(also lol at drawing a longsword from your back)

they coud also add bows and shit, why do even bother with explanations
huurr it is a witcha durr predefined character with backstory!!11

Real full plate armor is not that heavy or cumbersome. Normal people can do handstands and summersaults in it.

So geralt rolling in plate is no more unrealistic then him rolling with two swords on his back.(also lol at drawing a longsword from your back)

Yeah, every normal soldier in modern times wears at least as much if not more weight on his back in full equipment than a good plate armor weighs.

Top Bottom